The default setting in SexLab is that sperm on the skin of a character will automatically disappear after 120 seconds.

But now I have installed the mod "Dirt and Blood - Dynamic Visual Effects" which makes it possible that blood and dirt only disappear from the skin when you wash yourself or swim.

I would like the sperm to behave exactly like that. Is there a way that sperm can only be washed off the skin?

Uh... that's already how the cum effect works.

event OnUpdate()
	if ActorRef.IsSwimming() || GetTimeElapsed() > Timer
		Dispel()
	else
		RegisterForSingleUpdate(5.0)
	endIf
endEvent

The effect itself has a duration of two REAL days and the maximum amount you can set via SexLab's MCM is 12 REAL hours, which I believe is quite enough.

If you need more than 12 real hours, open up your save with ReSaver, search for "sslSystemConfig" and select the SCRIPT INSTANCE. Look for the "CumTimer" property and it should have the current value (in seconds) you've set in-game, simply change it to your desired value and save; just remember that the effect itself will only last for 172800 real seconds, anything above that will be the same as setting it to 172800.