convenient animation editor

Hello, I want to find an alternative to the animation editor built into the sexlab so that after choosing a partner, I do not have to go into the menu and select the desired animation (Esc- Mods - (scrollDown because many mods) Sexlab -Animation editor -select animation (scrolldown again because many animations) - Start (Enter 2 times) -Esc -Esc -Esk Every time. I have more than 1500+ (including creatures) (8 pages in the sexlab menu and 7 for creatures) animations and I decided to set everything up so that during games not to be distracted by editing.Also I have to set up each animation 2 times (since women futanari have different heights of the penis compared to men (and yes, correct penetration is important to me)) and for each animation I have at least 2 profiles if it is 1 + 1 animation.It would be convenient to call the menu with a hot key, like in SL Tools, but with the display of the same list of animations as in the sexlab editor (without filtering animations by tags), in 4 days (~ 30 hours) I edited only 2 pages animations.

There is no good way to do that. A few things you can try:

1) Trick SkyUI into opening the SexLab MCM.

int myHotkey ; Bind this to a hotkey

Event OnKeyDown(int keyCode)
    if (keyCode != myHotkey)
        return
    endif

if (UI.IsMenuOpen("Journal Menu"))
        ; Menu is open. Close it.
        UI.InvokeString("Journal Menu", "_global.skse.CloseMenu", "Journal Menu")
    else
        ; Menu is closed. Open it.
        RegisterForMenu("Journal Menu")
        UI.InvokeString("Journal Menu", "_global.skse.OpenMenu", "Journal Menu")
    endif
EndEvent

Event OnMenuOpen(String MenuName)
    if (MenuName != "Journal Menu")
        return
    endif

UnregisterForMenu("Journal Menu")

; Trick SkyUI.
    SendModEvent("SKICP_modSelected", "", <SexLab MCM Index>)
    Utility.WaitMenuMode(1.0) ; Give it some time to process the previous event.
    SendModEvent("SKICP_pageSelected", "$SSL_AnimationEditor", 6)
EndEvent

Event OnMenuClose(String MenuName)
EndEvent

How are you going to pass SexLab's MCM index dynamically beats me since SkyUI doesn't expose those. You could run ReSaver, find SKI_ConfigManager's instance and go through its "_modNames" array to see which index has SexLab written to it and then hardcode that index into your script, as your index unlikely to ever change within this save.

2) Use a combination of UIExtensions' ListMenu and EntryMenu. UIExtensions does not provide any menu with sliders; you will have to write the value yourself.

Finally pass the result returned by the EntryMenu to SexLab via sslBaseAnimation.SetAdjustment.

3) Or just use the hotkeys provided by SexLab. No need to go through menus that way.

P.S. SexLab animation alignment is one of the biggest reasons Skyrim fails to provide me with any excitement; there is no viable way to automate its process. At one point, I was considering just removing SexLab and adult mods because of this.

Best is to remove any mediocre animations from your game as to save you time on aligning crappy animations. I would also recommend you to just remove any animations that contain more than 5 stages; 5 stages is already a pain because you need to go through 5 sets of animation aligning. Just keep 5+ stage animations that you truly like.