DMRA better nipples request

SoggyWaffle

Now I post this knowing that this already exists because I've seen it... I think. I find that the DMRA body (at least when nude, the armors look fine) has really, really flat nipples. Can anyone point me towards a dmra body with better nipples? I'm thinking something that looks like the ones on the manga body.

Hm, I like the tiny nipples :D That's why I don't like Manga Body, cuz of those puffy nipples :s

But it wouldn't be a big problem to adapt the Manga-DM upperbody to the DMRA lowerbody, the problem with those special body meshes is allways to find armor for it, if not making/adapting it by yourself.

Hmmm... I didn't think it would be that complicated. Obviously if it's too much work don't bother. Are we sure this doesn't already exist? My knowledge of editing meshes is pretty bad (I use nifskope to edit armors, but I don't create new meshes) is there a way to simply make the DMRA ones longer?

Hmmm... I didn't think it would be that complicated. Obviously if it's too much work don't bother. Are we sure this doesn't already exist? My knowledge of editing meshes is pretty bad (I use nifskope to edit armors' date=' but I don't create new meshes) is there a way to simply make the DMRA ones longer?

[/quote']

I'm working on an improved VORB mesh which if given the right settings in the skeleton would give you exactly what you want I think.

post-234-13597871088762_thumb.jpg

I know that's not the exact same size as the DMRA breasts but I wasn't about to spend 20 minutes trying to find the setting necessary so I just upped the size to 1.5 times normal.

Guest philthymcnasty

I really need to take the time to figure out vorb. I got it one time' date=' but it's pretty complex and there are few instructions.

[/quote']

what is vorb, and do you have a link?

thanks

philthy

I really need to take the time to figure out vorb. I got it one time' date=' but it's pretty complex and there are few instructions.

[/quote']

what is vorb, and do you have a link?

thanks

philthy

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37013

Most of it works really well "out-of-the-box" but any mesh with parts hanging from the upper body down past the torso have stretching issues which I'm in the process of fixing. The nude mesh he provides has problems with breast sizes smaller than B cup and I'm trying to fix that as well but it's a bit harder without adding bones.

Also, I could easily provide further instruction on customizing skeletons for VORB if anyone's interested.

Now I post this knowing that this already exists because I've seen it... I think. I find that the DMRA body (at least when nude' date=' the armors look fine) has really, really flat nipples. Can anyone point me towards a dmra body with better nipples? I'm thinking something that looks like the ones on the manga body.

[/quote']

lucky for you I made a personal modification for the very same reason a while ago.

enjoy :)

post-564-13597871106055_thumb.jpg

post-564-13597871106501_thumb.jpg

DM_new.7z

lucky for you I made a personal modification for the very same reason a while ago.

enjoy :)

Echo711 Love the modification. It's not too much nipple like the Manga Body and it's just right. However I noticed that there's a very slight seam issue near the waist when I use your modified upper body. Any chance you can fix this? Much appreciated man. I know that seam issue used to be a problem on the original DMRA body until it got "fine tuned".

It's DMRA. I've tried both Coronerra's DMRA body and the one on TesNexus that usually pops up first when you search for DRMA titled "DMRA FINE TUNED". If you look at the DMRA Fine Tuned pictures he actually has a picture of the slight seam issue listed in there as being fixed. But it appears to be on the upper body as I've tried both Coronerra's and his and I'm still getting the seam.

Are you using a different lower body?

Actually now that I'm looking around I see that Sasha on Tesnexus did an upper body of DMRA with extra boob bounciness. It's in his "optional files" in his mod "BBB for BBB". I'd use that one since it has INSANE bounce bones. Anyway yea I'd appreciate it if you'd modify it with your touch as I really do think your version looks better than the original boob mesh. But I know it takes some time man so I'd certainly understand if you didn't want to or couldn't find the time. Just the little personal Modding I do sometimes takes hours. Anyway hope to hear from ya.

I'm using my phone right now so I'll link Saaya's DMRA upperbody mesh when I get home so you know what I'm talking about.

Okay in case you didn't know which file I was referring to here's the link.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=33441

In the file section there's one titled "DMRA-Extra Weighting". His upper mesh is the new one so there's no bottom seam. Only thing you should have to edit is the mesh itself in Blender (or whatever it is you're using) unless I'm mistaken. Thanks again for the work if you get around to it man. I appreciate it and look forward to seeing your modded version : )

:D

Archived