Dallas Arce

Dallas Arce

View File

Depending on how close you get to her you may figure out her secret. She's a wild child who loves to lead. Careful with her or you may get more then you asked for.

(again sorry for the large filesize i do alot of tweaking on sims......might be why my simcities lag at times lol!)

;)A3.png.e6c3752a8907f1c4b32f38b3563fd4f1.png

How about you only include the cc to get the sims to look like you intended and leave all of the WW and game breaking cc and there are a lot in here, in a separate folder. example nandong head is not compatible with WW as that mod alredy includes it. Faces will randomly disappear. Why all of the Cien stuff, overkill !! are any of them recent are there any default replacement mods, do you know what that means?  There are also outdated mods.... sorry theres to much SH*~ in here. I've just deleted everything.