HDT PE xmls no longer loading?

Okay, so, the title may be a bit off, I'm not entirely sure that is what's happening, but to sum up what is happening, my HDT PE xmls are no longer being loaded, or at least the collisions are not functioning, (jiggles are) I think this happened shortly after switching from SAM back to SOS, but the main problem I'm having is with it's effect on females, the vagina, fingers, schlong, they all lack any collision, and according to the hdtPhysicsExtensiosn.log file, a load is not even being attempted, no XMLs are shown to load ever but when I rename the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file it does spam the log saying the file could not be found, renaming the hdtVagina.xml however does not create similar results, there seems no attempt to load the file is made at all.

I've tried lots of troubleshooting to try get this to work again, there are xml files in all the appropriate NIFs, pointing to existing XML files, I've tried changing the directories from beginning with "Data" to beginning with "SKSE" I've tried all the disabling mods and starting a new game suggestions, and then loading that game to re-enable HDT, none of it works, nothing will collide, even my friends I've spoken to who use SMP primarily, have their logs showing that the XML's are being loaded, whether they're used or not seemingly, I managed to enable SMP animations on my bodies, by adding collision meshes to the NIF files and it does work, but I'd honestly prefer to just use PE for bodies because it worked perfectly fine it the past and I don't need the more memory heavy SMP.

So, any clues or ideas are appreciated, I've probably already done a lot of tests you might think of, I can't remember how much crap I've tried. I'd love to hear if anyone else has had this problem though, and what they did/if they were even able, to fix it.