Equippable Anime Face/eyes mods ?

It seems that the default Skyrim faces do not support that much customization. Enhanced Character Edit is mostly good only for those with Higher PC specs. It lags even though my Computer runs 64 bit windows 7 with 8 GB RAM. I have compared ECE with Racemenu and, as expected, Racemenu is the only best option so far, for quick, efficient makeover with least amount of lag involved.

However, i am trying to expand that fantasy element that has made Skyrim so much popular. Since Akaviri Race is also a part of Lore, including Dwarven technology , therefore the possibilities for including characters from alternate universes to Skyrim are almost limitless.

We already have monster girls mod - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17089 so there has to be some Anime or similar replacement/overhaul/follower mods somewhere around, that may be further *experimented* with SLab mods :b

Suggestions/Clues appreciated :-)