Instigating Scenes while in Beast Mode?

I have one toon that I decided was going to go werewolf and form a pack and have some furry fun.  

I quickly found that while in beast mode I have no options to speak or interact with anyone so cant actually do anything. I think I had the ability to talk with a werewolf imprisoned in a fort but it ran off before I could check the dialog.

Is this just impossible with the game mechanics or am I missing something or need some specific mod?

4 hours ago, Lux Lux said:

I have one toon that I decided was going to go werewolf and form a pack and have some furry fun.  

I quickly found that while in beast mode I have no options to speak or interact with anyone so cant actually do anything. I think I had the ability to talk with a werewolf imprisoned in a fort but it ran off before I could check the dialog.

Is this just impossible with the game mechanics or am I missing something or need some specific mod?

Are you using any kind of werewolf overhaul? Animals will be different (and you may need a mod to add dialog for them) but I've found the WW mods allow speech with people if you are using the options to make yourself friendly and not Kill on Sight.

17 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Are you using any kind of werewolf overhaul? Animals will be different (and you may need a mod to add dialog for them) but I've found the WW mods allow speech with people if you are using the options to make yourself friendly and not Kill on Sight.

I had Moonlight Tales loaded as a test the other day but didnt see any change in dialog options. I was just hoping there might be an option/command I was missing with the standard sex/creature mods like MNC and Horny creatures etc,. I'm at/near the mod limit so I wanted to avoid loading up more plug ins if possible. I'm gonna give Sanguinaire a shot over the next few days since it also includes vampires. 

4 hours ago, Lux Lux said:

I had Moonlight Tales loaded as a test the other day but didnt see any change in dialog options. I was just hoping there might be an option/command I was missing with the standard sex/creature mods like MNC and Horny creatures etc,. I'm at/near the mod limit so I wanted to avoid loading up more plug ins if possible. I'm gonna give Sanguinaire a shot over the next few days since it also includes vampires. 

I do not remember if Moonlight had the option to make you peaceful to people or not. Might have been another mod. I think it did have the friendly to wolf feature but none of that would let you talk to creatures if you cannot already. Just means you can approach them.

Not sure that HC enables dialog with animals itself or is just animations. You might need something like SL Tools to setup and start the animations, or Scent of Sex might work as well.  Is your character male or female and do you want sex exclusively in beast form with animals or a mix of human and beast?

On 7/26/2020 at 1:04 PM, karlpaws said:

I do not remember if Moonlight had the option to make you peaceful to people or not. Might have been another mod. I think it did have the friendly to wolf feature but none of that would let you talk to creatures if you cannot already. Just means you can approach them.

Not sure that HC enables dialog with animals itself or is just animations. You might need something like SL Tools to setup and start the animations, or Scent of Sex might work as well.  Is your character male or female and do you want sex exclusively in beast form with animals or a mix of human and beast?

I have a feeling some pix I have seen are people using a custom race and not actually in beast mode. 

I think I used Creature Framework and Horny Werewolves, both from LL, to have some "furry fun."  Also had Moonlight Tales Essential installed and some other older mod to add more werewolf perks.

There was no dialogue, it was more of a force thing that the target could resist, and you could set the percent chance in MCM.  You went and held down a key while targeting your intended partner, and they either resisted or they didn't.  Only tried it on humans/mer, didn't try on other beasts.

1 hour ago, Lux Lux said:

I have a feeling some pix I have seen are people using a custom race and not actually in beast mode. 

When I was using MT and another mod, Werewolf Mastery, (and I think that was it at the end) I could stay in werewolf form for as long as I wanted, run through towns without being attacked and speak to people. Couldn't use chairs, forges or such really well since there weren't the animations but you could be a nearly full time werewolf. There was a "Persistant" mod I had used as well in the past, but I think its features got rolled into something.

All I really remember without getting into the game after re-enabling mods and starting a new game was that some MCM options were needed for some of the features and the rest was handled by mods.  I do not remember speaking to animals though and usually either tried using SL Tools or the Assault feature of Sexlab Leveling.