Broken Requirements - Ksuihuh's RedAppleNet

I'm having trouble with this mod, more specifically the requirements for the work lot. I have the tray files in the tray folder, and I have only one career common file. I can make the lot type a RedApple Office, and there is a list of requirements but it's all 0/0 and green and if I place any of the objects required, it would be #/0 and red. My sim with the career also wont go to work, she gets the option of going or staying home, but if I select for the sim to go into work nothing will happen, nothing comes up in the queue or anything.

I'm pretty sure I have all the files in the right places, as I said, but I'm not sure which file would effect the lot requirements. 

download (2).png

1 hour ago, bethyi said:

I'm having trouble with this mod, more specifically the requirements for the work lot. I have the tray files in the tray folder, and I have only one career common file. I can make the lot type a RedApple Office, and there is a list of requirements but it's all 0/0 and green and if I place any of the objects required, it would be #/0 and red. My sim with the career also wont go to work, she gets the option of going or staying home, but if I select for the sim to go into work nothing will happen, nothing comes up in the queue or anything.

I'm pretty sure I have all the files in the right places, as I said, but I'm not sure which file would effect the lot requirements. 

download (2).png

Ummmm, I saw others with problems like posting over on the RAN pages (where this really should be). Question did you installed the venue list that came with it, and also, do you have any other venue mods, like LittleMsSims 'Buy More Venues' or the 'Go To School'? (You can only have ONE venue list installed.)Also deep into your Mod's folder did you install the script mods? The can go no more then 1 folder deep within it. (Mods/'folder'/'script mod' is ok but Mods/'folder'/'folder'/'script mod' is no good)

The RAN thread is here:

• 7 months later...

Hey im having trouble with the redapplenet mod i downloaded your venue list and when i go to put the furniture in some of the items arent in the there or im not able to put them in there it would say "need specific place to put say for instance the coffee pot and the counters. 

• 6 months later...