DOA5 LR Help please - multiple character selection screenshots question...

Hi

Was hoping someone can help me with this 'challenge' I'm experiencing!

I have a lot of costumes in Autolink slots and want to take screenhots of them from the Character Selection screen ... but NOT using the default pose as that only shows the head and upper body.

What I want to do is hit F5 to remove the interface and then select a costume and zoom out and scroll up so that the whole character (and outfit!) is shown against a black background.

Then take a screenshot.

This is simple but when I change costumes the character's pose reverts to the original head/upper body pose and I have to then reposition it all again. This gets really tedious after a few goes and you can't always get the identical pose for each costume.

What I'd like is to select an outfit, get the whole body pose just right, take a screenshot and then press right/left to get to the next costume but maintain the full body pose I spent so long getting right!

I'm thinking there must be a way to do this but cannot figure it out so any help from you experts would be very welcome.

I mean, am I the only one who wants to do this, to catalogue each girl's outfit collection?! I'm talking hundreds of outfits per slot!

Look forward to your replies. Thanks for looking.

korny