New Trans sims black penis issue

Well, it looks like the usual "missing texture" problem. I vaguely remember that for some older penis models, you had to apply skintones manually sometimes - especially when using custom skintones for the "main body". If you have a set of penis skintones (often found under either the tattoo or skin detail sections), try applying one of them.

However, a few things caught my eye in these pics:

1) All skintones are marked as "custom" (with that "wrench" symbol), even the ones that come with the game itself. I might be wrong here, but I thought that got fixed in a WW update a while back. It may very well have nothing to do with your issue, it's just something odd I noticed.

2) On the pic of the older Sim, the area directly above the penis looks slightly different. That could hint at a texture that's applied there - maybe in one of the skin detail slots (used for facial details by the base game, zoom in onto the Sim's head to switch to the corresponding CAS menu).

3) The skintones aren't exactly the same. On the older Sim it's third row, second item, while on the newer Sim it's third row, first item. Since all of them are marked as "custom" their sorting is different from that of the base game and the one on the newer Sim might just be a "real" custom skintone, whereas the one on the older Sim probably came with the game itself originally.

28 minutes ago, HuskTheHelpful said:

I think the skintone is different though, the one on the old Sim is 3rd row, 2nd column, and the new one is 3rd row, 1st column.

Yeah it seems i missed that difference but i have checked every single skintone and they all have the bug but none have the bug on the old sim its weird as hell.

Also the reason all my skintones are all marked as cc is because i batch patched them for occult sims

I removed all clothing tattoos hair and skin details from both sims

49 minutes ago, Sicon3 said:

because i batch patched them for occult sims

Dunno if this changed over the last two years, but I was always told to never batch fix anything in my early days of playing around with mods for TS4. Something about "potentially breaking more than you fix" and stuff like that. So I never batch fixed anything and never found out how much you really can break that way.

My advice: Delete your batch fixed skintones and redownload the custom ones from WW's download page. Don't forget to also delete "localthumbcache".

16 hours ago, Crashdown117 said:

Dunno if this changed over the last two years, but I was always told to never batch fix anything in my early days of playing around with mods for TS4. Something about "potentially breaking more than you fix" and stuff like that. So I never batch fixed anything and never found out how much you really can break that way.

My advice: Delete your batch fixed skintones and redownload the custom ones from WW's download page. Don't forget to also delete "localthumbcache".

Yup, 100% agree, batch fix is like using a sledgehammer to find a needle unless you really know what your doing.

I've never used it either.   

The batch patch was made back in April well before this bug and was done via changing the tags to include the occult sims via Skininator. I can try reinstalling the old skintone files i suppose

By Batch patching i used Sims 4 Studio to correct the tags for old CC to allow for occult sims and used the Skininator method for skintones. 

The thing that is still baffling me is how this bug began after a WW update. I can't imagine the update would have changed anything for skintones but i did purchase Seasons, Parenthood, and Backyard stuff the same day so maybe?

20 hours ago, Sicon3 said:

but i did purchase Seasons, Parenthood, and Backyard stuff the same day so maybe?

Well, if it's the only other change you made to your game, it's probably possible - but on the other hand, installing new packs actually shouldn't do anything about skintones (unless they add a new occult type).

What I'd suggest here is to first test whether everything works as intended without the batch patched skintones (vanilla and WW's additional skintones shouldn't cause any problems), and then create a new version of the batch patched skintones with S4S as a second step. S4S loads all your installed packs every time it starts IIRC, so maybe it'll take those new ones into account when batch patching this time. However, I'm no expert when it comes to S4S.