[SE] Team TAL's 9204 DR Aris SMP 3BA

[SE] Team TAL's 9204 DR Aris SMP 3BA

This is convertingĀ Team Tal's 9204 DR ArisĀ from LEĀ to SE and hdt-pe to hdt-smp.

This file's body isĀ CBBEĀ and provideĀ 3BBB amazing body.

Also,Ā CBBE Uniboob patchĀ applied.

Ā 

Highly recommenededĀ AdditemmenuSE.

This outfit will support 4Ā textures by using FOMOD-Team TAL's fourĀ texture.

I made a ZAP slider to support option which removeĀ stockings.

Ā 

Troubleshooting

Depending on your body preset, viewpoint, .etc, there would be clippings on the stockings.

Ā 

Requirement

CBBE

3BBB (Latest version will be fine)

Bodyslide

HDT-SMP

Ā 

Credit

9204 DR Aris by Team TAL

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/15/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    cbbe, 3bbb amazing, hdt-smp, cbpc, bodyslide and outfit studio
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, may I ask how you converted this outfit? I can use Baka's guide to convert simple armors to BHUNP but when I try ones with physics affected parts it all goes to hell. Is there a tutorial somewhere that details the extra steps needed to deal with those? Like this one has physics affected skirt and I'm guessing If I just copy weights like I'd usually do it would break the whole thing.

On 7/30/2020 at 8:58 PM, MaximusApp said:

Hey, may I ask how you converted this outfit? I can use Baka's guide to convert simple armors to BHUNP but when I try ones with physics affected parts it all goes to hell. Is there a tutorial somewhere that details the extra steps needed to deal with those? Like this one has physics affected skirt and I'm guessing If I just copy weights like I'd usually do it would break the whole thing.

Actually idk about converting CBBE SE to BHUNP. When you convert this outfit to BHUNP, just don't touch the part which is weighted HDT bone. And you should check linkĀ of xml and nif, BHUNP 3BBB should link with "~~~3BA.xml". Umm.. hard to explain.. Anyway i hope that this comment helps you.

• 7 months later...