Best Progression Settings for Playlists?

Playlists are easily the best recent addition to WW. Since we all have about 1000+ animations at this point it's nice to build pre-planned sets of 4-7 stages which avoid the randomness of jumping from warm kissing to strap-on deep throat oral to anal fisting. Personally, though, I'm having trouble getting the timing and behavior to work quite right. Depending on settings, playlists either end abruptly or carry on far too long during the Climax animation. 

As far as I can tell the priority of settings are: 

Wicked > Settings > Sex Settings > Advanced Sex Interaction Settings > Sex Animations Duration Override Settings

Wicked > Settings > Sex Settings > Sex Progression Settings > Player Sex Duration
Wicked > Settings > Sex Settings > Animations Playlists > [Specific Playlist] > Playlist Behavior 

Timed Ending (Default 3 minutes) / Playlist Ends After Final Animation > frequently has the animation end before the playlist is over. 
Timed Ending (5 minutes) / Playlist Ends After Final Animation > replays the climax animation for several minutes. So much cum!

Ends on Climax / Playlist Ends After Final Animation > Sequence ends after the first cycle of the climax animation but messes up solo stuff and non-climax sequences. 

Has anyone really nailed the settings for playlists? I'd love to hear your settings, or, if we're still all working this out, let me know how it's going.