Flower Girls SE - Blowjob issues with futa character

Hello! I have a small issue with Flower Girls SE’s blowjob animations that I’d like to solve.

I installed SOS for UNP, so I could make my character a futa, and checked the “Enable female in male role” option in Flower Girls’ MCM. The schlong addon worked and I also installed Flower Girls Animation Selector, or something like that. When I select female NPCs, most animations seem to work and show for my character, like all vaginal and footjob animations, but, for some reason, when I pick the “Would you be so kind as to pleasure me with your mouth” or “Allow me to give you pleasure” options on female NPCs, the only options I get are cunni animations, while when talking to male NPCs I get the blowjob options.

Is there any way I can solve this?

• 7 months later...

After I can't tell you how long I've finally figured this out..

• enable male role, disable lesbian animations, and use strap on were all on default settings (male role unchecked, lesbian animations hidden, strap on checked but greyed out)
  • open the console and type set dxoverridegender to 1

from now on you will be treated as a male in flower girls animations. Apparently you could set dxoverridegender to 2 if you're a male who wants to be treated as female.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/18/2021 at 5:48 AM, Altwen said:

After I can't tell you how long I've finally figured this out..

• enable male role, disable lesbian animations, and use strap on were all on default settings (male role unchecked, lesbian animations hidden, strap on checked but greyed out)
  • open the console and type set dxoverridegender to 1

from now on you will be treated as a male in flower girls animations. Apparently you could set dxoverridegender to 2 if you're a male who wants to be treated as female.

yeah het is workt, thanks

• 1 year later...

I realise this is an old thread but what was posted here works perfectly, only the penis "base" is still like 5-10cm too high on the body, anyone found a solution to this by chance? aka BJs turning into "nosejobs" ;)