Lightning's Valkyrie Shield

Rimmer

Could anyone create this? There were some meshes of the shield in another topic, but even after my experiments in the Creation Kit, I had no luck trying to create a shield to fit. Thanks for reading and considering, and Thanks alot if you manage to do it!

I can't access Skyrim at the moment until late evening today which translated into 10 hours or so, thus I wouldn't be able to test it in-game or even load CK. Have you try search the forge/tanning rack/ or the "help" command in the console?

help lightning

then,

player.additem XXXXXXXX 1

I don't know this will help you but I do wish you all the best;

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6677

I'll be able to wait. And I tried that of course. Even got the ID in the CK prior to entering the game to ensure if the item was in game or not, despite not showing up in Help. Nada. Thanks for your assistance. 

I'd ask a friend of mine to look into the matters; below are his SS and for you to not be able to add it into the game is a bit odd. Hmm, I wonder what went wrong with yours though.  :-/

TESV2013-03-0611-02-14-53_zps1a8d7493.jp

TESV2013-03-0611-05-07-03_zps54a8065a.jp

TESV2013-03-0611-10-31-60_zps3bfff5f7.jp

TESV2013-03-0611-18-03-96_zpsf7c06064.jp

My friend Skyrims version is 1.8 and mine also. We haven't updated it yet.

-EDIT-

I've tested it myself and it's working; you can acquire it in-game. If you don't mind, would you share the story of why yours not working?

Archived