Best MMO for special adult fantasm

Hi,

I am a french lady who would like to try multi player on line games to realise some specific fantasms that I would nevere dare doing for real.

I hope this is the right place to ask such question. Since this says Adult 18+, i guess i will not be offending any one. If not, please redirect me to the right forum.

There are 2 kind of things I would like to do:

1- gang bang with real men masturbating and talking dirty in circle around me, and eventually coming over my face and body

2- submissive relation with a master who will tie me, use me and offer me to his friends (like in story of o for those who might have read it)

Can you suggest the best games to do this. I have heard of 3dxchat, red light center, chathouse 3d ... but it seems to me they are all very conventinal sex with at most 1 or 2 partners no ?

Last but not least, my english is ok but I am a french native so I would prefer finding french speaking partners to do all this ?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions

Laure

This is the correct area to ask such.

The only MMO game you didn't mention that is age gated might be Second Life, but I have never played it so I honestly couldn't say whether or not they have that. Otherwise there's the underground VRChat and singleplayer modded games.

9 minutes ago, TheOtherGuy said:

This is the correct area to ask such.

The only MMO game you didn't mention that is age gated might be Second Life, but I have never played it so I honestly couldn't say whether or not they have that. Otherwise there's the underground VRChat and singleplayer modded games.

Actually, Second Life has a BDSM community there. There is even special gear that can be brought that allow the user to hand over some control of themselves to another in a Master/slave like setting. The special gear do require you to use a specialize client interface instead of the standard SL client.

Here's the link to the client I am talking about. (RL or Restrained Love)

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Third_Party_Viewer_Directory/Restrained_Love

One of the items I know you can buy is what is called the T&T Obedience Belt which will allow you to set who has control over you and how much. You can also get cuffs and collars which when control is given over to someone else, they can order to be used and the viewer will enforce the order and put them on.

There is a lot more but this is what i am pulling off of the top of my head. I myself have several times considered testing it all out. By my understanding, it does take some setting up at first.I am sure though you could find people there who can help you.

Thanks TheOtherGuy and Dynchia for this useful information.

I might try SecondLife then.

Do you know if I am likely to find french speaking people there ?

Is there some kind of free trial possible or do I need to sign in with a visa card to try it ?

Thanks Ankedi, Dynchia and TheOtherGuy for all your advices.

I will definitively try out SecondLife with Restrained Love when I am back from my weekend.

If you wish to come with me ans share this experience, please do not hesitate to drop me a message on this forum (In case you wonder, I am bisexual).

Lots of love and fun to you all,

Laure