More Female Guards(Botoxed)

View File

This file adds more female guards(12 more) to the lvl list used for female guards. No longer are there only 3 female guards.

This file requires Botox mod, MY Files or Nexus version

You need to rerun your bashed patch and then check it in Xedit if you use WryeBash's BashedPatch.

I place this Mod in load order with other npc replacer mod. 

I used photos of guards that featured dialogue in a test mod that I am making so I can learn to mod better. Note, these were easily accessible photos,but since it was asked about in mods forum I uploaded,into post on mods forum, the file that generates these dialogues. Requires DLC's and SL,+SL Aroused, I think. Have fun. 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/03/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Botox for Skyrim (LL or Nexus Version)
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Just now, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Aaaaaaaw :D

Thank you.

Your avatar and any of Winny's avatar are always my favorites. 

The guards are not perfect,mostly,but not perfect. I used same method as with My Botox files where i didnt include the femalestraighthl(#2 guard on a shaver) short hair thing that gets patched onto other npcs underneath their ks hair and ks hl. That file fucks shit up when it is patched onto npcs that are not physically placed into game(Guards come out of a lvl list marker opposed to being individually placed like most named npcs)

This means if you look hard enough on some guards you can see small portion of scalp, it's really far from a deal breaker plus it is needed to keep npcs from being invisible or to have that femalestraighscalp,not render,onto wrist/ankles/crotch area.

On 7/3/2020 at 8:33 AM, ftl343 said:

Dude what's the mod that adds the dialogue in your sceenshots?

Hit It and Forget It(LL).7z

This file ^^ requires DLC's and SL, and SL Aroused. Day later decided to mention this, sorry. 

Right now it just has Guard Play feature.  Talk to guard and get them to follow you, take them wherever and have them suck your dick, run more game and get sex and then tell them to kick rocks. 10 Guard Play scenarios have been set up, then they repeat. The guards will always follow thus they always need to be told to beat it after sex is done. 

Sometimes after having sex with guard they are mad at you and dialogue to tell them to kick rocks may not show up first time talking with them when they are mad at you, in that case they are too busy bad mouthing you and you need to hit/activate button again for dialogue,and it appears. 

2nd trick you run on guard has guard use an idle that has them read a note your give them, if they have a shield equipped the idle for re4ading note wont work, it doesnt break anything just dialogue seems stupid when they are not using idle showing them reading note. 

Nothing vanilla touched,should uninstall fine for all mod managers(didn't package this is bsa form so maybe nmm users would have to physically remove scripts?, they all got recompiled today(7/3) and all start with HIFI so should be easy enough)

edit: this is male on female content.

edit2: Citizens II mod adds an Imperial(Loser)into Inn that is in Ivarstead. if you bring female guard into tavern they will fight, has nothing to do with what's on my end. 

edit3: Really would like feedback on guard play.

3 hours ago, thesteve812 said:

Love this little mod so far, especially the line "well if you say so" makes me laugh.

Hope in its future it has a retaliation from the female guards. After doing it to about 4 of them they beat the shit out of you. ;)

I thought about having 1 of them arrest you

On 7/3/2020 at 3:42 PM, Heroine of the Night said:

Citizens II

Oh!

That looks highly interesting!

"The mod pays homage to the likes of Baldur's Gate, Fallout, Divinity, KotOR, Dragon Age, VtMB and more - the games (and genre) I love"

I hope I found the right one ?

A bit confusing with the naming: Citizens II and III

12 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Oh!

That looks highly interesting!

"The mod pays homage to the likes of Baldur's Gate, Fallout, Divinity, KotOR, Dragon Age, VtMB and more - the games (and genre) I love"

I hope I found the right one ?

A bit confusing with the naming: Citizens II and III

Looks like that mod is just Citizens of Tamriel now, from reading of nexus it appears there ended up being 3 of them, but now it's all in 1 version. I thought the first one cool but Iwasn'tt crazy about the 2nd version, never knew till today there had been 3 of em' so never tried anything past the 2nd one. 

7 hours ago, supersaiyangoku1944 said:

any chance getting this ported to se

not by me. Furthermore, though I hadn't really thought about till just now,but the GuardPlay file I threw into post is going to grow into bigger mod, once I get that done I had hoped to get that to the SE'ers, thinking now with no coffee brain, when that happens I probably am going to have to build More Female Guards into that mod. So that Guards look good when you trick them. 

For this file to work on SE, think the head nif files just need to be converted, while I haven't done any mesh conversions I am confident it is easy. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just dl'd nif optimizer for se, ran file threw but cant test. There is another process of converting tintmask to a higher quality, I have to launch SE CK to do that, not doing now. Personally I dont see anything on my end with HG tintmask, think that is more important for high end enb preset users.

You can happily test this version for SE if you like, I only converted meshes and didnt change file to SE form, I have been told by a few porters the form thing is not critical

You need a version of Botox for this to work, the head nif files need to find the textures for their hair,and their pathing takes them to botox folders so Botox is required.

MFG- Botoxed.7z

• 3 months later...
On 7/3/2020 at 9:42 AM, Heroine of the Night said:

Hit It and Forget It(LL).7z 13.4 kB · 54 downloads

This file ^^ requires DLC's and SL, and SL Aroused. Day later decided to mention this, sorry. 

Right now it just has Guard Play feature.  Talk to guard and get them to follow you, take them wherever and have them suck your dick, run more game and get sex and then tell them to kick rocks. 10 Guard Play scenarios have been set up, then they repeat. The guards will always follow thus they always need to be told to beat it after sex is done. 

Sometimes after having sex with guard they are mad at you and dialogue to tell them to kick rocks may not show up first time talking with them when they are mad at you, in that case they are too busy bad mouthing you and you need to hit/activate button again for dialogue,and it appears. 

2nd trick you run on guard has guard use an idle that has them read a note your give them, if they have a shield equipped the idle for re4ading note wont work, it doesnt break anything just dialogue seems stupid when they are not using idle showing them reading note. 

Nothing vanilla touched,should uninstall fine for all mod managers(didn't package this is bsa form so maybe nmm users would have to physically remove scripts?, they all got recompiled today(7/3) and all start with HIFI so should be easy enough)

edit: this is male on female content.

edit2: Citizens II mod adds an Imperial(Loser)into Inn that is in Ivarstead. if you bring female guard into tavern they will fight, has nothing to do with what's on my end. 

edit3: Really would like feedback on guard play.

Working on AI package used by guards in GuardPlay to maybe improve functionality. Didnt get much feedback on mod,curious about any other things that might of thrown guards goofy. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, imauto93 said:

I use this mod
The faces of stocmklock female soldiers in Skyrim have been varied.
When I first downloaded it, the women's hair was not displayed.
So I corrected the faces of the female soldiers.
I like it so much now

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg.1ca970d9f67ff041d3576fbdfd396ca8.jpg2.jpg.ac7904a656fbd2ad680b6474dd5c3fa6.jpg3.jpg.da3d6bbba86e037e0b273eac5975fdd1.jpg

Not sure what your problem was? Very happy with your results! 

• 5 months later...
On 4/6/2021 at 11:09 PM, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

Probably, I'll look a little tonight and maybe by weekend I can have some females added to Imperials too. 

That sounds great :) my Dragonborn (highelf) miss the cute girls after the war is won on imperial side and Legionettes is good but the botoxed girls from your mod are much more my taste.My thanks

4 hours ago, Neo72 said:

That sounds great :) my Dragonborn (highelf) miss the cute girls after the war is won on imperial side and Legionettes is good but the botoxed girls from your mod are much more my taste.My thanks

After doing quick look, the main problem seems to be lack of voiced lines for female imperials. Looking at a few mods that adds ugly female guards to imperials, such as Legionettes, and Diverse Guards the workaround seems to be giving added females FemaleNord voice type, shouldnt be an issue with that. 

Right now I havnt decided if I want to create a new file or just take one of the aforementioned mods and botox patch females from particular mod.  Thats is going to be on Saturday most likely. 

Edit: either route I take I like the idea of having at least imperial and nord race females, not sure if I can swing other races like any of the Elves due to voicetype, we'll see though. 

take your time.I think the voice lines from legionettes and the look of mfg is more than enough.But i guess you've quiet more in mind.I'm looking foreward to the new creation.Its a pitty there's only one voice for female guards and even not the sexiest,almost better than vanilla anyway.By the way...MFG is the best female guard mod with the most potencial in future.

Sexlab Skyrim without sexy female guards and soldiers?