CLUB PASSION V1

View File

This is my first upload, built on a 50 X 40 lot in Newcrest, the build is mine but all the CC credit goes to the individual creators. Let me know what you think, fully WW compatible. Top floor is a gaming floor with Cinerotique TV. Main floor is bar, stripper stage, dance floor, lap dance chairs and DJ booth. Bottom floor is for prostitutes with 10 rooms. I use Nisa's Wicked Perversions Patreon version 2_1_7g here as well. Use bb.moveobjects on when placing lot. Not sure if it matters but I also have latest MCC Patreon Version installed 7_3_0_2. Special effect CC created by Mr. Creative X.

Played club for several hours and experienced no issues or LE's. 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/30/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Wicked Whims Patreon Version 157.3 latest update used.

16 hours ago, rb813 said:

Doesn't NWP only allow one prostitute to be turning a trick at a time? Does the newer Patreon version fix that?

I guess it does because I have up to 5 and 6 girls down in the rooms at one time. I have 12 dancers and all are registered as prostitutes and are either tricking or lap dancing at all times.

Hi, I would like to try it but unfortunately when I insert the lot the game completely freezes and I have to restart, does it happen to others? I have all the other strips and never had problems, I deleted the duplicate files but the problem persists.

I Have last version game and all dlc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2020 at 5:02 PM, Delusional.Alien said:

It keeps freezing when I try to place the lot...is there a way to fix this?

Yes. It's this mod: CinErotiqueAlwaysOnMonolithTVv2.package

It is in the "Heaven - The Dungeon Mansion" mods folder.

Remove this file (you only need to remove this one) and you should be able to place the lot with no problems

(However the product of this package will be missing and will not work if placed separately)

• 1 month later...
On 7/19/2020 at 6:18 AM, kinkycupcakes said:

New to mods in general. Should I be able to find this in build/buy mode and place it like a normal lot? I'm trying to figure out if I'm doing it wrong or if the mod isnt compatible with my WW

There is a mods folder and a tray folder, put tray files in tray folder located at Documents/Electronics Arts/Sims4/Tray.. put files loose in tray folder. Files in Mod Folder go to sims4/mods. They can be in another folder in mods for organization purposes but do not bury any script files more than one folder deep or game won't read them. https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/tutorials/mods-cc.php