Is there a Sexlab version of Flower Girls NPC Relationships?

5 hours ago, Maidenfan said:

The latter mod has scenes between married couples, and I'm wondering if there is something similar for Sexlab. I'm wondering if such a mod even exists, as most of the matchmaking mods randomizes it.

Have you played with "Spouses Enhanced SE" it is a port of an older mod for sexlab marriage but for the PC, it contains quite a bit of options aside from sex-scenes though.  Flower girls are it's own thing... and are a few mods which affect that, but the two animation systems are independent.

3 hours ago, eflat0 said:

Have you played with "Spouses Enhanced SE" it is a port of an older mod for sexlab marriage but for the PC, it contains quite a bit of options aside from sex-scenes though.  Flower girls are it's own thing... and are a few mods which affect that, but the two animation systems are independent.

I do, but what about NPC's that are married with other NPC's or have a relationship with another? Examples: Alvor/Sigrid - married, or Jon Battle-Born/Olfina Gray-Mane - Paramours.