MB FEMALE BODY 6V

View File

? Female body 6V

- bgc
- custom icons
- male version
- work with additional nail colors (in archive)
- default \ non default \ blend files
- old \ teen, female, all races
- non default compatible with body selector Wicked Whims
- you can use it in works, but leave credit
- terms of use

More info:

Default and non-default body + additional colors of nails. Only female version. Blend files are allowed to be used in creating your content when indicating the author. Works with the base game and body selector. There are no textures on the body, so you will need to use skins and skin details.

Support me on the tumblr or patreon.
With any questions, write to messages / anonymous questions.

Nice mod I love it! It might has a little shape distortion when sims gain or lose fat and muscle but it's very few, almost unnoticeable. But the big problem is when I use it with wildguy's nipples, the nipple will clearly see a distortion and really look unnatural. It would be nice if you can make it more complatible with his nipple.

image.png.1022de76fb5a00e090d3695bc12d12bb.png

• 4 weeks later...

As of yesterday, I don't know why, but the arms started glitching whenever a female Sim would read, cook, or hold an objects (pet, child, book, umbrella, etc.) I tried different hair and other CC items to see if something was conflicting but only got her arms to act normal again once I uninstalled the default replacement bodies. You might have to update the bodies again especially after they did the small patch three days ago and Nifty Knitting.

• 3 months later...