[Question-Tips] Arousal to NPC's

I'm focusing my Skyrim on prostitution.
The installed mods perfectly working for the result are:  TheSeamstressGuild2.0 , GGFriendlyWhore , SexLab - Sexual Fame , SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution  plus all the various requirements .

The mods all work well without any problems .

I am being born an idea to incentivize NPC's to take advantage of prostitute services (obviously including mine) .

To achieve this, I would like to know if there is a mod that acts exclusively on NPC's, stimulating them sexually. Let me explain:
This is something I saw some time ago with Sims4- Become a sorcerer. At a specific Sorcerer level, a spell was acquired which, cast on the Sims, had the ability to attract men to the Sim on which it had been cast. The same effect was had if cast on your Sim.

It would be interesting to know if there is something like this (it seems to me that it is perfumes), but before I start to download mods that may be useless for my purpose, I would like some opinions on what would be better to use to achieve my purpose .

Sexlab Eager NPCs (SLEN) includes a shout the dragonborn can use that will increase arousal of the NPCs it is used on. I use it along with TDF Aggressive Prostitution to ensure that my prostitutes have customers. Is that the kind of thing you are looking for?

19 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

Sexlab Eager NPCs (SLEN) includes a shout the dragonborn can use that will increase arousal of the NPCs it is used on. I use it along with TDF Aggressive Prostitution to ensure that my prostitutes have customers. Is that the kind of thing you are looking for?

Something like that, better if focused on the use of potions in the form of perfumes .

18 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

SLEN Potions: a set of different Aphrodisiac potions and their alchemy ingredients. Drinking them will spread a cloud of pheromones around you that affects NPCs around you, slowly increasing their arousal over time. Some of these work on specific races only.

To experiment :mrgreen: , maybe I can also enhance its effects (I inserted the ABBA ninphomaniac status inside a potion):mrgreen: , duration of the effect, 1 real day of play :mrgreen: 

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

PSQ's Succubus Desire and Miasma spells raise NPC arousal.

Having to open a brothel in Riften ( TheSeamstressGuild2.0 ) , the powers of the succubus would work only if it is a succubus to use them. Would they also condition other NPC's to interact with each other?

13 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

Would they also condition other NPC's to interact with each other?

+

the tweak from here

can help you with the NPC-NPC action

if that's not enough you can use the petcollar effect on them.

NPCs don't need to wear a petcollar to make it work, you can also just add the effect via MCM.

Or just distribute some DD collars and watch them go crazy.

and TDF prostitution of course after some training:

17 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

But how many interesting things are popping up  :mrgreen: 

Depends what qualifies for "interesting" ^^

NPC-NPC have a conversation for "small talk" (have you seen that ass!)  or a talk about how to get it on (followed by SL animation)!

NPC-NPC conversation outcomes depend on the traits that are randomly distributed or the ones you define for them.

If you want them all to be prostitutes I guess best setting would be the trait: "prostitution" and deactivate other traits.

NPC might also ask creatures for sex =D

Like Gerdur, she couldn't keep any horse untouched last time I visited Riverwood.

23 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Like Gerdur, she couldn't keep any horse untouched last time I visited Riverwood.

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:  And if she went to the sex shop, she'll still be there now . 

If you want to go all crazy I think the PAHE + TDF-P + HSH + AYGAS combo might be of interest.

To try

If you want them all to be prostitutes

Not all, just a few, just for the brothel, 5 or 6 should be enough .

23 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

SLAC

I removed it from despair, regardless of the configuration, as soon as I passed a horse, it immediately fucked the succubus. In its place I use SexLabPheromones, almost the same thing but, a little more random, I can also prevent some creatures from interacting (being fucked by a goat or a rabbit is shameful), which, it seems to me, could not be done with SLAC

23 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

SL Random Sex

To try

9 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

I removed it from despair, regardless of the configuration, as soon as I passed a horse, it immediately fucked the succubus. In its place I use SexLabPheromones, almost the same thing but, a little more random, I can also prevent some creatures from interacting (being fucked by a goat or a rabbit is shameful), which, it seems to me, could not be done with SLAC

Use the new version: OsmelMC's SLAC Tweak LE + SLAC SE = NEW SLAC LE version

It has all the options you seek for, like:

limit creature types

more options to limit approaches

struggle minigame

group creature sex

more stable, especially in regard of hostile creatures on hostile humans

12 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

And if she went to the sex shop, she'll still be there now . 

I also might have played around too much with DDc.

At that time I didn't know that PgUp controlls NPC and somehow I managed it that Gerdur wanted to ride horses all the time ?