My Hero One's Justice 2 Mods

there have been data mines about future DLC
so far there have been talks about Mei Hatsume, Kendo, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu and Gentle (Hawks is also on the list but has since been released)

theres some speculation that there is 2 more DLC slots based on the character select screen but its speculation as far as i can tell and nothing more

I am no data miner nor know who leaked that info so take my quick research with a slight grain of salt

On 6/29/2020 at 5:33 AM, JoeMesh said:

If they put Mirko in this game I will literally learn how to mod if I have to.

Sorry buddy, looks like rabbit thighs are off the menu for us

13 hours ago, Lin12345678 said:

I'm who datamined it, and, yeah, that's indeed the DLC line up, 100% sure, most of then even have moves already in the files (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vScyhbFLRC8&t=1s); But that doesn't mean Mirko has no chances of appear in the game, most Bandai games nowadays get more than one season of DLC, so I think there's a fair chance we will have a Season 2; And IF we do get a Season 2,  Mirko is the character with the biggest chance of be part of it out of the whole MHA franchise, she's just too popular. 

In a diferrent topic; Here's a swimsuit Mina pic 

image.png.ec31693c384aa746020bb91ac5aea920.pngimage.png.8b2e7b4c4808d2f62695860d10d18f7e.png

Is Swimsuit Mina a mod or data mined DLC?
I hope winter suit bakugo is on that list of possible DLC

• 2 weeks later...

Lin12345678 says he will release all swimsuit and nude models once he has done all the 1A girls' swimsuit
so far we have seen minna's, yayorozu's, asui's and toru's but there is still jiro's and ochako's

he is also working on mods for other games so it may take some time before they are ready

Spoiler

(also in case anyone missed the joke, toru is invisible)

On 7/20/2020 at 10:49 AM, joshshmoe said:

Lin12345678 says he will release all swimsuit and nude models once he has done all the 1A girls' swimsuit
so far we have seen minna's, yayorozu's, asui's and toru's but there is still jiro's and ochako's

he is also working on mods for other games so it may take some time before they are ready

Hide contents

(also in case anyone missed the joke, toru is invisible)

I appreciate the news, it's always boring to play with the Spidey mod.

1 hour ago, Lin12345678 said:

I think I will do Mei as well just to have her ready for her release, any idea for a cute/sexy outfit or swimsuit for her? 

IMG_20190718_092744.jpg

idk what her default is, but i think "harness only" version of this might look pretty good

206075.jpg