Looking to get HDT-PE Hand/Breast Collisions working.

Hello, here with a very dumb and very noobish question; How can I achieve hand-to-breast collision for certain idle animations? Well aware how frequently it is asked, as well as reading (and skimming some) other threads about this topic but none really touched upon UNP, most regarding CBBE or some such.

I use UNP (more specifically UUNP - UNPB from Bodyslide as a preset with UUNP HDT for body), but the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml I use has ceased to collide. Had it working some odd years ago, but don't fully know what I did to achieve that. In any event, would appreciate some insight into fixing the slight dilemma.

Attached the .xml file I use, as well as the load order LOOT spits out after every sort, in the event those are necessary.  May be missing something important, but do not know.

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml LoadOrder.txt