sounds of skyrim - civilization

fiewiel

Latest skse version got an option which cuts down orphaned calls. So the sos scrypt which overloaded papyrus with calls until your savegame started to inflate will be controled.

The wilds and dungeons never had the bloating problem and honestly are absolutely amazing. Best immersive sound mods for skyrim. Civlization went berserk throught the snore script and the only download I found so far is a german one. I didnt knew that and now my skyrim has partly german names (no big deal, but I would like to have english ones). Civ is running since 4 days on my machine without any problems (the bloat problem would normally start if I deceide to uninstal civ, which I didnt do so far. The moment I get the english version I will though).

So if you have the old sos - civ file, which was removed from nexus, could you pls put it up on a filehoster or send it to me somehow? I would be very thankful.

Archived