BodyTalk v3 male genitals problem

I've installed BodyTalk v3 with all req. 
zaz skeleton physic files and preset OCBPC and TMT OCBPC preset... etc.

Also installed One Patch to rule them all + patch for animations (dont know if they at all mess with meshes)
And have this problem ScreenShot1.png.8f72533dd2b47e160076f3cf696e5c22.png

And here is my load order (had to reinstall lot of mods since my AAF didnt worked either but fixed it)

Spoiler

(0 -> 0)    Fallout4.esm
    (1 -> 1)    DLCRobot.esm
    (2 -> 2)    DLCworkshop01.esm
    (3 -> 3)    DLCCoast.esm
    (4 -> 4)    DLCworkshop02.esm
    (5 -> 5)    DLCworkshop03.esm
    (6 -> 6)    DLCNukaWorld.esm
    (7 -> 7)    SpringCleaning.esm
    (8 -> ?  ArmorKeywords.esm
    (9 -> 9)    Loads.esm
    (10 -> 10)    NewCalibers.esp
    (11 -> 11)    SimSettlements.esm
    (12 -> 12)    Homemaker.esm
    (1040384 -> 1040384)    IceStormsHeavySandals.esl
    (13 -> 13)    TrueStormsFO4.esm
    (1040385 -> 1040385)    Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
    (14 -> 14)    AAF.esm
    (1040386 -> 1040386)    AAFThemes.esl
    (15 -> 15)    CBBE.esp
    (1040387 -> 1040387)    FO4HHS_AAF.esp
    (16 -> 16)    [SGO]Sexy Party Outfit.esp
    (17 -> 17)    Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp
    (18 -> 18)    Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp
    (19 -> 19)    LooksMenu.esp
    (20 -> 20)    More Power Armour Mods.esp
    (21 -> 21)    More Power Armour Mods - Automatron.esp
    (22 -> 22)    LongerPowerLines3x.esp
    (23 -> 23)    LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
    (24 -> 24)    SC_ExpandedScrapList.esp
    (25 -> 25)    HidePipboy.esp
    (26 -> 26)    ESPExplorerFO4.esp
    (27 -> 27)    DarkerNightsDetection.esp
    (28 -> 28)    AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
    (29 -> 29)    Loads of Ammo - Leveled Lists.esp
    (30 -> 30)    LooksMirror.esp
    (31 -> 31)    KSHairdos.esp
    (32 -> 32)    Armorsmith Extended.esp
    (33 -> 33)    Armorsmith-LegendaryClothes-Compat.esp
    (34 -> 34)    W.A.T.Minutemen.esp
    (35 -> 35)    JackgasNightclubOfTheCommonwealth.esp
    (36 -> 36)    CheatTerminal.esp
    (37 -> 37)    2pacSkimpy.esp
    (38 -> 38)    VtawWardrobe4.esp
    (39 -> 39)    VtawWardrobe1.esp
    (40 -> 40)    VtawUtilityPack1.esp
    (41 -> 41)    VtawWardrobe5.esp
    (42 -> 42)    KSHairdos_oel.esp
    (43 -> 43)    LMBTOverlays.esp
    (44 -> 44)    tao_catsuit.esp
    (45 -> 45)    tao_catsuit_awkcr.esp
    (46 -> 46)    BikerGirlOutfitsConversion.esp
    (47 -> 47)    DlxClothesPack.esp
    (48 -> 48)    BattleRifle.esp
    (49 -> 49)    DD_bleu_Ump_Extreme_Lore_friendly_edition.esp
    (50 -> 50)    Extended weapon mods.esp
    (51 -> 51)    mjp_PTRS41ATR.esp
    (52 -> 52)    MWM4.esp
    (53 -> 53)    3dscopes-replacer.esp
    (54 -> 54)    3dscopes-replacer-farharbor.esp
    (55 -> 55)    3dscopes-replacer-nukaworld.esp
    (56 -> 56)    M14.esp
    (57 -> 57)    M2216.esp
    (58 -> 58)    D.E.C.A.Y.esp
    (59 -> 59)    sniperwave.esp
    (60 -> 60)    ResidentEvilClaie3.esp
    (61 -> 61)    Xavier's Bethesda outfit.esp
    (62 -> 62)    HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
    (63 -> 63)    RutahTattooPack_FO4.esp
    (1040388 -> 1040388)    AlysrazaOverlays.esp
    (64 -> 64)    DOOMMerged.esp
    (65 -> 65)    F4NVServiceRifleRedux.esp
    (66 -> 66)    mk14.esp
    (67 -> 67)    RU556.esp
    (68 -> 68)    FCOM.esp
    (69 -> 69)    Glock19x.esp
    (70 -> 70)    Nora's Secret.esp
    (71 -> 71)    TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp
    (72 -> 72)    TrueStormsFO4-NukaWorld-FH-Compat.esp
    (73 -> 73)    DarkerNights.esp
    (74 -> 74)    Crafting Mastery - Patch Sim Settlements.esp
    (75 -> 75)    Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
    (76 -> 76)    walkers.esp
    (77 -> 77)    EFF.esp
    (78 -> 78)    StartMeUp.esp
    (79 -> 79)    Deathclaw_nude.esp
    (80 -> 80)    BodyTalk3-LooksMenu.esp
    (81 -> 81)    Mutated Lust.esp
    (82 -> 82)    RealHandcuffs.esp
    (1040389 -> 1040389)    RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
    (83 -> 83)    FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
    (84 -> 84)    Farelle_Animations.esp
    (85 -> 85)    AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
    (86 -> 86)    AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
    (87 -> 87)    SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
    (88 -> 88)    Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
    (89 -> 89)    rxl_bp70_animations.esp
    (90 -> 90)    AAF_Violate.esp
    (1040390 -> 1040390)    AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
    (1040391 -> 1040391)    AAF_Violate_FCOM_Patch.esp
    (1040392 -> 1040392)    AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
    (91 -> 91)    AAF_SEU.esp

• 4 weeks later...

My character also have the penis issue... It's not the same bug as above though.

I have the requirement listed here, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34208?tab=posts

I doubt there is any instalation order to keep but here what I did :
Install Bodytalkv3

Install ZeX Skeleton
Install ZCPB
Install AAF One patch to rule them all

The male penis grow in size but keep looking down no matter what I do.

20200717204523_1.jpg.a80a820c652dfd1ad2b39c945884a29f.jpg

On 7/17/2020 at 7:42 PM, Lirph said:

My character also have the penis issue... It's not the same bug as above though.

I have the requirement listed here, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34208?tab=posts

I doubt there is any instalation order to keep but here what I did :
Install Bodytalkv3

Install ZeX Skeleton
Install ZCPB
Install AAF One patch to rule them all

The male penis grow in size but keep looking down no matter what I do.

You need to remove " The One Patch To Rule Them All " this mod is NOT ment to be used with ANY Mod's on LoversLab.com Reason being it is the cut down version.

to get you animations working correctly please follow this guide : 

@Proje   If you have followed this guide and you still have a floppy/oversized dick then you have forgotten to build your Male body with the erection slider set to ZERO and ticked the morph box. hope this helps

• 9 months later...

So I did Zex first then ZCPB and Body Talk 3 last just the Body Talk no other options in it made sure nothing over wrote the Zex and I did not install One Patch, I find it's more trouble than it's worth. Everything worked perfect as it should. I hope that helps anyone having problems.

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2021.05.02 - 08.49.44.48.png

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2021.05.02 - 08.49.51.29.png

• 2 months later...

having that issue.

Don't understand what is the problem. 

Bodytalk is not being overwritten.

Double checked the Physics Preset. I had one that Was MTM  something.

But I disabled it and switched to ZCPB for fusion girl and body talk. Zex fusion girl is not being overwritten

Not sure what is wrong.

The UAP patch was causing it to CTD. I had disabled that

And just for measure i disabled Indarellos Effects patch. So no patches

20210731004658_1.jpg

Edited by JUSSME
10 hours ago, JUSSME said:

having that issue.

Don't understand what is the problem. 

Bodytalk is not being overwritten.

Double checked the Physics Preset. I had one that Was MTM  something.

But I disabled it and switched to ZCPB for fusion girl and body talk. Zex fusion girl is not being overwritten

Not sure what is wrong.

The UAP patch was causing it to CTD. I had disabled that

And just for measure i disabled Indarellos Effects patch. So no patches

either you forgot to build morphs or your aaf configs setuped to not apply erection

5 hours ago, Indarello said:

either you forgot to build morphs or your aaf configs setuped to not apply erection

I build the body talk body in bodyslide. Is that what you're referring to?

On bodyslide I built it in the Zero Preset. It has erection at 0 but its supposed to erect during scenes and the body is at Zero erection normally.

It was working before but I don't know what changed it. It was working before but the females were dry humping. I got that resolved. Then I tried to get the super mutant animations working. But while doing that I noticed regular M/F animations had the penis flacid

Ok I had renabled most of AAF mods before. 

including sex attributes.

The Penis became erected but the animations were misligned.

Redoing UAP patch Fixed the alignment Issue.
I tested this with Beggar Hardship mod

But I also went to check the other Animation Mods for NPC scaling Option. I haven't seen the other animations tested. I'm assuming begger mod only uses Leitos since that what it only lists for requirement I think.

The Modlist is basically the same Except I enabled the UAP patch. to get the Alignment right. The UAP patch wasn't necessary for erections.
Also to note I had a wrong version of looksmenu before. Its probably not the cause of the issue since I disabled it and it still didn't fix any of my issues.

But I downloaded the correct version of Looksmenu anyways from the guide.

for the UAP patch I believe I just put the default stuff it ask for with just tick for the mod organizer file support or something.

But it works now. Maybe this helps someone else. Maybe not. 

But its here for update.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

20210731214313_1.jpg

Edited by JUSSME
  • 4 months later...

Nah take it easy, it prety much fucks up randomly for no reason. Been playing for about 3 months with no problems whatsoever, didnt installed no new mods as i have all i need and usualy use. Today i launched the game and all males have melted body. Females with straps are fine, just BT3 is all fucked up, didnt happened first time and i bet nor last time. Fixd it by reinstalling entire F4 and applying profile in NMM. Knee fix works, Race customizer too and aSexMod as well, I guess its more like list of suggestions

5 hours ago, ultrasonique said:

Nah take it easy, it prety much fucks up randomly for no reason. Been playing for about 3 months with no problems whatsoever, didnt installed no new mods as i have all i need and usualy use. Today i launched the game and all males have melted body. Females with straps are fine, just BT3 is all fucked up, didnt happened first time and i bet nor last time. Fixd it by reinstalling entire F4 and applying profile in NMM. Knee fix works, Race customizer too and aSexMod as well, I guess its more like list of suggestions

There's usually a reason for things breaking but it may not be readily apparent.  I would gently nudge you towards trying Vortex or even Mod Organizer 2 instead of NMM, as it's easier to manage load order and conflict resolution.  Reinstalling the game is generally not necessary unless there's some fundamental file corruption with the base game or missing DLC.  I am glad you fixed your issue though, it can be quite maddening to suddenly be faced with an issue where everything was previously fine.  Certainly stick with NMM if you'd like, not saying it doesn't work, but something to consider.

Cheers

13 hours ago, Marg597 said:

There's usually a reason for things breaking but it may not be readily apparent.  I would gently nudge you towards trying Vortex or even Mod Organizer 2 instead of NMM, as it's easier to manage load order and conflict resolution.  Reinstalling the game is generally not necessary unless there's some fundamental file corruption with the base game or missing DLC.  I am glad you fixed your issue though, it can be quite maddening to suddenly be faced with an issue where everything was previously fine.  Certainly stick with NMM if you'd like, not saying it doesn't work, but something to consider.

Cheers

Well, its more of a "creative engine" problem realy, we all know how bug-less it is now dont we? :D 
Surprisingly enough my BT3 works with skeleton 3.5, but for some reason doesnt with V5 which fact i find prety strange but w/e
The thing with me using NMM is that all profiles i have are from that manager and iam not realy into installing something else and again digging through entire interwebs what mods are in conflict with what, which ones are supposed to be installed prior to what, load orders and so on and so forth. I have tried to use Vortex with KOTOR but fuck if i know how that thing works, couldnt realy make much of that UI and yes iam using MO2 for games like Dragon Age Origins and some other oldies. If there is some easy peasy way to port my NMM load orders to Vortex or MO2, that would be great thing, but i havent found any.

Example first screen is with Zaz skeleton 3.5, second with V5.ScreenShot42.pngScreenShot41.png

Edited by ultrasonique
4 hours ago, ultrasonique said:

Well, its more of a "creative engine" problem realy, we all know how bug-less it is now dont we? :D 
Surprisingly enough my BT3 works with skeleton 3.5, but for some reason doesnt with V5 which fact i find prety strange but w/e
The thing with me using NMM is that all profiles i have are from that manager and iam not realy into installing something else and again digging through entire interwebs what mods are in conflict with what, which ones are supposed to be installed prior to what, load orders and so on and so forth. I have tried to use Vortex with KOTOR but fuck if i know how that thing works, couldnt realy make much of that UI and yes iam using MO2 for games like Dragon Age Origins and some other oldies. If there is some easy peasy way to port my NMM load orders to Vortex or MO2, that would be great thing, but i havent found any.

Example first screen is with Zaz skeleton 3.5, second with V5.ScreenShot42.pngScreenShot41.png

The thing is, that the developer of Bodytalk 3 recommends Zex V5 so it's designed to work together correctly.  Do you maybe have some other skeleton overwriting it?  Something is going on with your install order, which I don't know how to fix in NMM.  My understanding is that with NMM, the order you install the mods is just how they are, and you can't move things around, which makes it very difficult to troubleshoot issues like this.  Unfortunately I'm fairly certain that the mod author doesn't support NMM either, so unless someone else with knowledge of NMM + BodyTalk + Zex sees the thread, I'm afraid I've reached the edge of what I can suggest...  But if you are fine with your work around, I guess there's no worries.

18 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

The thing is, that the developer of Bodytalk 3 recommends Zex V5 so it's designed to work together correctly.  Do you maybe have some other skeleton overwriting it?  Something is going on with your install order, which I don't know how to fix in NMM.  My understanding is that with NMM, the order you install the mods is just how they are, and you can't move things around, which makes it very difficult to troubleshoot issues like this.  Unfortunately I'm fairly certain that the mod author doesn't support NMM either, so unless someone else with knowledge of NMM + BodyTalk + Zex sees the thread, I'm afraid I've reached the edge of what I can suggest...  But if you are fine with your work around, I guess there's no worries.

Nop nothing that overwrites any skeleton files but the knee fix, but it looks like that whether the fix is installed or not. I dont realy have any kamikaze - hard to navigate in - mod list, prety much just Savren textures for everything, AAF + animations and Fusion City series mods plus some armors here and there by DeseterX, no fancy stuff, but it is what it is. The animations are the newest recommended ones in the guide because i couldnt find any of those i used few years ago (like the sex in a cryo pod or on Powerarmor stand). But it works nevertheless, probably some witchraft.

• 1 year later...