can no longer have threesome

my game is update to date and so is my WW.

i started a new save and have in one household FMM. the 2 males are brothers. all three have the polygamous trait and both guys have the incest trait. WW relationship is set for having more than 1 lover. she has max romance and friendship with both guys and they have max friendship with each other.

i have get her to have sex with either guy with no problem but when i invite the other guy to join, he declines and i get the message that they are in a relationship (that would be the girl trying to invite them to join).

i have an old save from may 21 of this year where i had no problem with the threesome with the same set up. i checked it to see why it worked there and not with my new save. except that it does not work there either. so somewhere between may 21 and june 15 something changed somewhere. i know, the base game and WW both changed but what settings am i missing to fix this?

Not sure if it helps you, but you might wanna try changing their gender preference. Helped me when I had a similar issue.

Open the cheat console and enter"ww.gender_preference bi" (without the quotes, obviously) to make your currently active Sim be equally attracted to both male and female Sims.

All commands regarding gender preference can be found here:

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships#/relationships-gender-preference/

23 hours ago, nyteblade78 said:

my game is update to date and so is my WW.

i started a new save and have in one household FMM. the 2 males are brothers. all three have the polygamous trait and both guys have the incest trait. WW relationship is set for having more than 1 lover. she has max romance and friendship with both guys and they have max friendship with each other.

i have get her to have sex with either guy with no problem but when i invite the other guy to join, he declines and i get the message that they are in a relationship (that would be the girl trying to invite them to join).

i have an old save from may 21 of this year where i had no problem with the threesome with the same set up. i checked it to see why it worked there and not with my new save. except that it does not work there either. so somewhere between may 21 and june 15 something changed somewhere. i know, the base game and WW both changed but what settings am i missing to fix this?

i think u should check the autonomy specific thing. forgot what it called you just need to change the specific number of performers.

14 hours ago, nyteblade78 said:

i did what you said and i am still getting the message "Eliot refuses to have sex with Jason. Eliot has a significant other."

Since one of those sims is already in an existing relationship with another sim you will have to enable both WW's cheating switches.

WW Settings/Relationship Settings: (Open Relationships:ON)

Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness: (Player Sims:ON), (Joining Sex:ON), (Relationship Awareness:OFF)(Cheating)),
(Pregnancy Awareness:OFF), (Sex Location Memory:ON), (Sex Animation Memory:ON),
(Other Switches: OFF) BUT (Disable Gender Compliance if you want 2-3 player sex with random sims of both genders)

(This setting ignores all the sims pre-set genders)

Might need some other settings changed but these are the main ones anyway. 

Thank you for the detailed explanation, that allowed me to test this. With all of what you shared, the issue for me isn't that "he declines and i get the message that they are in a relationship", since I enabled Open Relationships, which I thought that's what you meant with "WW relationship is set for having more than 1 lover". My issue is that the relationship between the brothers, even when at 100% friendship, isn't enough for them to agree to be in a sexual interaction together.

It's difficult to determine what the focus of the sex interaction is. You know that the two brothers aren't meant to have sex with each other, but instead only have sex with the girl. I still have to check the relationship between the brothers just in case that isn't the case, which introduces the issue. I'm not sure how can this be solved without making the brothers romantic partners, which is not the intent. It's one of these cases were context of the relationship is complex enough that I cannot provide any simple solution, or at least the solution is not obvious to me.

I'm considering one option, and that is ignoring other participants if a high-relationship romantic participant is present. That would allow for this kind of interaction to happen.

Figured since both brothers had the incest trait that would be a non-issue...

But I get your point anyway... the brothers don't want sex with each other but both want sex with the same female sim.

Although I've never tried a doing a 3 way with 2 same gender family sims being involved. 

i got it fixed though not in the way i wanted.  as you pointed out the brothers are not suppose to be with each other, just with her at the same time.  the fix that i did was get the brothers in a romantic relationship.  one i did that everything works fine.  though i did have to also add to her the polyamorous trait since now the guys with do things like flirt and kiss each other.  so all 3 have max friendship, max romance, polyamorous trait and both guys have incest trait and in wicked whims i have open relationship enabled.  that allows me to play as close as i can to what i want without making the whole world one big family orgy.  ^_^

if you do develop a way for this to work without the guys being in a romantic relationship with each other, please let me know.

thanks for taking the time to look at this.

• 4 weeks later...

just saw the WW update that has the fix to my relationship issue (1 girl and 2 brothers, as a refresher).  thank you SOOO much for this.  i have not tried it in game yet but that you took the time and effort to fix this means alot.  i do coding for websites so i understand how they can be a pain some times to get to do what you want without breaking something else.

oh, and my husband just signed up on patreon with you cause he wanted his strip club.  ^_^