[IDEA] Monstergirl events

Hey folks. So, just a disclaimer, I have no modding experience, i have no idea how such a mod would work on a technical level, but this idea came to my mind, I posted it on the discord, still liked it after taking a step back to read it so I figured I'd venture here and share it with you all here too, please tell me what you think.

Ok, as I thought of this mod, the issue of balance came to mind, what would your colony gain or lose from partaking in these events? What would make it worthwhile or worth rejecting? Well, that's gonna be explained here.

From here I assume you're playing with the DLC cos I make some references to it.

So, one day your colony is going about it's normal everyday business, until it gets a message "a group of (monstergirl species) from (faction) are looking to increase their population, so a group of fertile young females are traveling throughout the area looking for willing mates and are hoping you can help them.

They are offering you (ammount of monstergirl specific resources) in exchange for your help, though be warned, they make no secret of their intentions and there is a high risk of injury to your colonists and any male chosen who has a partner or spouse will have their relationship shaken to it's core by this act of open infidelity.

They want their offspring to have the traits of (trait names) so partners who possess these qualities are preferred and will offer extra rewards for them."

If you click accept, a group of 5 to 25 monstergirls will spawn on the edge of the map,carrying all the needed resources to build a very impressive temporary structure on your map, complete with decorations like fine carpets, statues and well made beds.

Any male colonists selected to be sent to them will pick a bed, and proceed to have sex with multiple monstergirls, if there is only one male colonists who fits their parameters, there is a high chance he'll be left exhausted or even injured by the ordeal.

If the male colonists is married or has a partner, and they're not a psychopath or polygamist, they will receive the debuff "Cheated" with the description "I'm such scum, I betrayed my lover, how could I do such a thing!?" Which easily cancels out the multiple buffs of "had great lovin" and their partner will receive the debuff "Cuckolded - That scum has hurt me worse than anything or anyone ever could, I'll never forgive them for this!" Again, unless they're a psychopath or polygamist.

On top of this, the scorned lover's opinion will drop dramatically, likely enough to cause a divorce.

So, get some rare materials, some great loving and a factions relations boost, but at the risk of destroying relationships and causing your colonists to have mental breaks and injury.

Maybe you have an all straight male colony and that's all fine, but most don't, and I think such a scenario could cause some major dilemmas on weighing up the benefits and costs of such an endeavour.

What do you guys think?

• 3 weeks later...