[SOLVED] CBBE BDO Striker Blazing Inferno for SSE

Hello everybody ! I wanted to know something, I was wondering if there was any actual conversion of this armor for Skyrim Special Edition, and for CBBE bodytypes.

I downloaded the armor and all it's requirements (Original armor from Dint999, link on YT description) and the female UUNP conversion from this tweet, I managed to port the armor from oldrim to SSE, And I tested if the port worked before doing any conversion to CBBE but I end up with a problem  (See attached screenshot). At first I thought it was due to HDT (Oldrim using HDT-PE and SSE using HDT-SMP), so I tried using a new .xml file for HDT-SMP, editing the meshes with NifSkope to match with the .xml files and all, I still do have the problem. I ended up removing HDT strings with NifSkope without any changes. I'm totally lost and I don't know what to do now.

I was wondering if anybody have seen this armor successfully ported to SSE with or without HDT. Moreover if anybody has converted it to CBBE.

Best regards.

I found what I was searching, https://sunkeumjeong.wixsite.com/mysite/post/dint999-bdo-striker