Hi , many people can make a screenshot like this on skyrim modding page , how can I make people crowding like this . Example ( the screenshot have been taken from Buxon Wench Yuriana-Tank Healer display section on nexus ) , I'm always wonder myself and also looking for a mod to able to do that since the first time I got impressed by some humiliated pictures  , but I found no answer that's why I need help .

598-1587263202-1573241994.jpeg

16 minutes ago, toxic.s.kennedy said:

Hi , many people can make a screenshot like this on skyrim modding page , how can I make people crowding like this . Example ( the screenshot have been taken from Buxon Wench Yuriana-Tank Healer display section on nexus ) , I'm always wonder myself and also looking for a mod to able to do that since the first time I got impressed by some humiliated pictures  , but I found no answer that's why I need help .

Have you looked at this?

You can use the placeatme command to summon npcs wherever you like and tai command to stop them from moving around as an alternative.

19 minutes ago, toxic.s.kennedy said:

I don't think that isn't something that would happen "naturally" in game but more likely he use of console commands (placeatme and moveteo) and forced poses and expressions.

1) Start CK

2) Place as many NPCs u want ( but u should not go too crazy :D because Your computer may not be able to handle 99999 npcs :P )

3) Place IdleMarkers * one for each NPC

4) Open placed NPC

5) go to "Linked Reference" window

6) Right clikc on list in Linked Ref. window

7) select new

8) pick "Pick from Render Window"

9) Select IdleMarker you want this NPC to play

10) DONE

ofc. You have to connect every npc with Idle Marker and You need Navmesh for your NPCs :)

Once you finish you can save your plugin for exmaple "ScreenShotPlugin" open your game

go to location where you place your NPCs and take shots ^_^

Once you finish you can move your .esp somewhere else to not load Your NPCs anymore

or You can disable it to enable it when u need NPCs standing around one point :)

//Edit:

This way may take some time to finish, but you have full control of what NPC will do

if You pick NPC without AiPackages and select only ONE Idle they will play same idle forever

and You can make for example:

- 10 npcs just standing around

- 10 npcs standing and drinking ale

- 10 npcs sitting around

- 10 npcs laying on wall or something

etc. :D

if You are lazy here is other way

1) Place randomly as many Idle Markers you want

2) Create new npcs ( for example using Bandit Template but use your own for clothes - unless u want bandits :D )

3) give your new npc new AiPackage

4) in AiPackage select "Sandbox"

5) Done

this is better way if u want to have over 10 / 20 NPC

This way you can setup for example 100 Npcs

2 hours ago, TobiaszPL said:

1) Start CK

2) Place as many NPCs u want ( but u should not go too crazy :D because Your computer may not be able to handle 99999 npcs :P )

3) Place IdleMarkers * one for each NPC

4) Open placed NPC

5) go to "Linked Reference" window

6) Right clikc on list in Linked Ref. window

7) select new

? pick "Pick from Render Window"

9) Select IdleMarker you want this NPC to play

10) DONE

ofc. You have to connect every npc with Idle Marker and You need Navmesh for your NPCs :)

Once you finish you can save your plugin for exmaple "ScreenShotPlugin" open your game

go to location where you place your NPCs and take shots ^_^

Once you finish you can move your .esp somewhere else to not load Your NPCs anymore

or You can disable it to enable it when u need NPCs standing around one point :)

//Edit:

This way may take some time to finish, but you have full control of what NPC will do

if You pick NPC without AiPackages and select only ONE Idle they will play same idle forever

and You can make for example:

- 10 npcs just standing around

- 10 npcs standing and drinking ale

- 10 npcs sitting around

- 10 npcs laying on wall or something

etc. :D

if You are lazy here is other way

1) Place randomly as many Idle Markers you want

2) Create new npcs ( for example using Bandit Template but use your own for clothes - unless u want bandits :D )

3) give your new npc new AiPackage

4) in AiPackage select "Sandbox"

5) Done

this is better way if u want to have over 10 / 20 NPC

This way you can setup for example 100 Npcs

my brain cant handle that much step lfmao , and I can do those because I'm used to be a modder but with a tons of mod I'm too lazy to open CK now lol , wait like 5mins , I found out TAI and teleport is more easy to use so I will stick to it from now