A little problem please help me

Hello everybody nice to meet you. I have a slight issue with xLovers. I updated the animations with the pack recently released, however, since then my character becomes invisible during certain positions. It all gets reset at the end, my character just appears when sex ends. It does look funny at times but seeing NPC have sex with air gets boring fast. Please if anybody has any suggestion on what might be causing this any help is welcome and very appreciated. I tried various things like disabling the mods making clean save then enabling again also archive invalidation but it did not change anything. Thank you all in advance for your help as well as your work in releasing this fun mod for noobs like me to enjoy.

Kind regards,

Kara

Did you put the ini's in the Oblivion/Data/ini folder and did you put the .kf's in the Oblivion/Data/Meshes/Characters/_male/idleanims/ani2 folder? If you have try putting the kf's into the oblivion/meshes/characters/_male/idleanims/ani2 folder, I'm not sure which of the two we are supposed to put the kf's in but try both. Also, make sure the loversidleanimspriority.esp is last in your load order.

Yes the file paths are correct and the weirdest thing is that some of the positions that render my character invisible on the receiving end will not render it invisible on the offender end. It seems strange the only thing that I changed before this was a clothing option and installing the new animations. I reverted the clothing option change when I did the safe save however the whole invisible man issue persisted so I assume it is not related. Another thing that I changed recently were some shading options in my ini file since I was tired of having to enable the shaders when in game ever time I played but I personally do not see how that would affect in this case since it's mainly environmental tweaks. I have LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp as my last in load order. I will go over everything again and fingers crossed I get it to work. Thank you very much for your suggestions. :D

Hmm, are you initiating sex in 3rd person or 1st? If the latter then try staying in third person before having sex. If that doesn't help then use the lovers with pk spell (the self spell) and select the "fix surrounding NPC's" option. I hope this fixes your problem.

After trying various things, I ended up re-installing the whole of lovers and starting a new game and in the end the problem persisted. Then I figured I'll just learn to live with the occasional invisible man issue and loaded my old save and... no issue since. On a very positive note, I finally got around to getting the bbb stuff working. So all bad to good I guess. Thank you all for the help and suggestions. ^_^

After trying various things' date=' I ended up re-installing the whole of lovers and starting a new game and in the end the problem persisted. Then I figured I'll just learn to live with the occasional invisible man issue and loaded my old save and... no issue since. On a very positive note, I finally got around to getting the bbb stuff working. So all bad to good I guess. Thank you all for the help and suggestions. ^_^

[/quote']

Congradulations on getting these mods to work.

BBB is great especially with the Lovers bbb animations set as well, only problem is that I for one ended up spending a lot of time just walking round or trying to get my char raped just to admire the jiggly jiggly. I finally got my fill of it yesterday and finally walked out the city. XD

Again thank you all for the help and I assume it was just a bad load.  :)

Archived