43 minutes ago, krytonic said:

I'm looking for a large sims pack to download and add multiple sims to my game quickly. High quality preferred, obviously.

I've tried Googling but since "sims" is in the game title I am having difficulty finding any.

Your best bet is to use the in game library and search for "townies", the problem with looking elsewhere is that many people use a lot of CC with the sims they share, cc which they may not include in the download or cc that you may not want bloating your mod folder further for just a single sim. It's not ideal and takes more time than you'd like but I've found it gets the best results as we all have different ideas of what high quality is.

1 hour ago, Loverlobfe said:

I do not know if it is what you are looking for, but to make tall and large sims, this luumia mod is one of the best options.

Credits for this great sim creator.

Here: https://luumiasims.com/post/174867678324/a-definitive-cas-height-slider-plus-moremore

That wasn't what I was looking for but it is definitely a great mod that I am going to use from now on, thanks!

I agree with @AttritionofContrition's suggestion to use the in-game Library if you want to do it quickly (and without making your mod folder a mess). I think you can sort the sims based on their popularity (or the amount of downloads?) to get the better looking creations.

The quick part is kind of at odds with the high quality part though IMO. The in-game CAS options are limiting and the majority of high quality sims I've seen use various amounts of CC. If you decide to go for the sims with CC, you should focus on creators who include CC with their sims because downloading tens or hundreds of pieces of CC (often behind an obnoxious amount of potentially unsafe ads, broken links,...) is a no way to live. There are a couple of such creators here on LL - https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/208-sims/?sortby=file_downloads&sortdirection=desc.