Today, I decided to play a bit more FNV and noticed I was now getting a message I never got before. Periodically, a message pops up in the top left saying something about adding or subtracting 750 from the black list, it also says the source of the message is sexout.esm. That's weird because, 1) I've never gotten this before, and 2) I've never seen anything say what plugin is the source of a message before. I do use Stewie's Tweaks, which has some extra message functions - I wonder if the latest version is causing this...

Not related to anything Stewie's Tweaks do. Hmm sounds like the mod SexoutAnimManagement.esp adding or removing a sex position to it's blacklist however that is only suppose to work when your in a sex scene and press the key. Don't think it works when npc's interact but never tried. If you have it installed uninstall it create a clean save in an interior then reinstall it. If you don't have it installed, install it.

Thanks, I'll try that.

EDIT: The animation manager was indeed the source of the messages, but removing it, doing a clean save, and reinstalling did not clear it up - it still generates that message. I'll play around with it a bit more and post if I figure out what's going on with it.

• 10 months later...

I'm having a similar problem with animation 243. I think what's happening (I'm not a modder) with me is I can move around normally, how you usually do out of sex, but it thinks my character is doing the animation, so I can't do any other animations, locking me out of sex.