DMM PLAYER UPDATE BUG FIX (Infinity Loop)

posted this a while back then in the general discussion tab but it sank, so i decided to open a post here, hope that helps

#1 uninstall the DMM player

#2 go to https://doax-venusvacation.jp/

click on the LIGHT BLUE big icon at the BOTTOM RIGHT, wait for the POPUP, and then click the RIGHT ORANGE retangle BAR says DMM PLAYER, to download the dmm install file

#3 reinstall it(make sure right click the installion exe, and right click, choose PROPERTY, the top tab choose COMPATIBILITY, check the botttom "run as ADMIN box")

#4 it should auto run after install and u should be able to update without problem

IF ABOVE NOT WORKING, restart the PC first

then try to open DMM again, when the window pops up with only the orange bar u can click to update, double click the DMM shortcut on your desktop and launch it again, then click the update button, it should work

1 hour ago, mpcato234 said:

I have this problem for many versions, but for me up to, and including the most recent versions, it was enough to run DMM player as Administrator, and repeat the update process four to five times. No need to re-install it.

But you are way faster just redownloading the current installing and updating it that way xD

You keep all settings and logins.

At least it goes way faster that way for me instead of waiting 4 or 5 times your way.

Archived