Mod for a Bestiality-themed follower

I'm looking for a mod to add in an animal follower specifically focused around forming a relationship with them and having them as both a combat follower and a lover. I'm planning a huntress build and was hoping for a mod that adds a dog designed around "breeding her" from the get go. Preferably I would prefer this mod to be for Special Edition, but if it's an LE one that is SE compatible that works too.

By the way, I already know about Skat the Rat, but he isn't Special Edition compatible. 

Maybe you should try  this.  It has a pet soul system, you can have diferents types of pets ( dogs, wolves, bears, etc...) , and they can be trained by having sex.

I have used that mod in the past, though I don't plan on the character being a succubus. That and you apparently have to "craft" the soul pets in newer versions instead of unlocking them like in earlier versions.

May give it a shot if I can't find anything else.

Archived