I have been wanting to enhance FO4 with some sex mods and I am at a complete loss as to where to start or how to even get this all to work. I would really appreciate it if you could give me some tips or a tutorial on this. Or at least which are the core mods for this. And if you'd like, give me general recommendations on what other extra mods to add on. Thanks in advance! 

HEY GUYS! CAN ANYONE ANSWER A QUESTION FOR ME PLEASE??

I currently have a Fallout game with fourplay installed everything works amazing and im really happy with it. My question is...if i install far harbour, nuka world or any "official" DLC will it affect my game at all? I have heard it can mess with fourplay a bit. I am a bit of a noob so please be nice lol

8 hours ago, lexxxxxxy said:

HEY GUYS! CAN ANYONE ANSWER A QUESTION FOR ME PLEASE??

I currently have a Fallout game with fourplay installed everything works amazing and im really happy with it. My question is...if i install far harbour, nuka world or any "official" DLC will it affect my game at all? I have heard it can mess with fourplay a bit. I am a bit of a noob so please be nice lol

I would switch to AAF, Fourplay has not been updated since 2017, AAF is still supported and updated on a regular basis, besides all the mods for Fourplay work in AAF and it has more available