1 hour ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Is this all the time? or only after moving somewhere fast?  and do you have both smp an hdt installed?

I am just standing still and it gradually starts to freak out more and more. I have HDT physics unchecked and the SMP installed with the SMP+pe HDT patch.

4 hours ago, Crota said:

I am just standing still and it gradually starts to freak out more and more. I have HDT physics unchecked and the SMP installed with the SMP+pe HDT patch.

Can you be more specific with "freak out"?

It's not the issue I thought it was if you're standing still.  But I might have some ideas.  Are you playing LE or SE?

11 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Can you be more specific with "freak out"?

It's not the issue I thought it was if you're standing still.  But I might have some ideas.  Are you playing LE or SE?

Legendary edition. Its like there is a collision event for the Butt happening constantly and its just spazzing out. And sort of similar for the stomach but the nodes end up being sucked backwards.

ScreenShot5.bmp

1 hour ago, Crota said:

Legendary edition. Its like there is a collision event for the Butt happening constantly and its just spazzing out. And sort of similar for the stomach but the nodes end up being sucked backwards.

ScreenShot5.bmp 10.55 MB · 1 download

So from what I've read, there are a couple of possibilities on this one.

1. Your skeleton could be out of date. (What a weird sentence lol).

2. Your SMP settings aren't set properly.  Sadly I cannot help with that, as I know next to nothing about setting up SMP despite my best efforts to learn.  But this is a common problem.

3. SMP and HDT PE are not generally meant to work together as I understand it.  It's possible the SMP settings and the HDT patch aren't working together properly.  Now I think I'm using SMP with an HDT PE patch, so if you want I can upload mine and you can see if it works better.  The only thing you'll have to do is delete a specific file that breaks werewolves.

EDIT: Uploaded.  Before or after installing, delete the invisibility fix files in the mod files.  They're considered out of date and glitchy.  Please also note that I run a pretty basic setup.  I didn't really edit the settings much, just got them from someone else.  It's basically HDT PE level but allows for SMP armors.  But it's not going to look as good as a true SMP setup like you might see on MxR's channel.  Also keep a backup of your current SMP setup in case mine doesn't work for you.

smp+pe hdt (0802) (Primary).7z

19 hours ago, Aki K said:

So from what I've read, there are a couple of possibilities on this one.

1. Your skeleton could be out of date. (What a weird sentence lol).

2. Your SMP settings aren't set properly.  Sadly I cannot help with that, as I know next to nothing about setting up SMP despite my best efforts to learn.  But this is a common problem.

3. SMP and HDT PE are not generally meant to work together as I understand it.  It's possible the SMP settings and the HDT patch aren't working together properly.  Now I think I'm using SMP with an HDT PE patch, so if you want I can upload mine and you can see if it works better.  The only thing you'll have to do is delete a specific file that breaks werewolves.

EDIT: Uploaded.  Before or after installing, delete the invisibility fix files in the mod files.  They're considered out of date and glitchy.  Please also note that I run a pretty basic setup.  I didn't really edit the settings much, just got them from someone else.  It's basically HDT PE level but allows for SMP armors.  But it's not going to look as good as a true SMP setup like you might see on MxR's channel.  Also keep a backup of your current SMP setup in case mine doesn't work for you.

smp+pe hdt (0802) (Primary).7z 3.3 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks, i will give it a shot

9 hours ago, Aki K said:

Let me know how it goes.  Although if it doesn't work your best bet would be to ask around the Skyrim technical support part of the forum.

It worked a little bit better. Not all clothing from this mod makes the skeleton freak out anymore, I will consider that a win for now. I definitely will get some more technical support later but I appreciate the help, Cheers.

11 hours ago, Crota said:

It worked a little bit better. Not all clothing from this mod makes the skeleton freak out anymore, I will consider that a win for now. I definitely will get some more technical support later but I appreciate the help, Cheers.

Glad I could help. ^-^

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2020 at 2:16 PM, Crota said:

I'm late

This may be a problem left by one of my production habits.

On 2/29/2020 at 11:48 PM, kziitd said:

I don't know enough about the special contents of the "NIF" file .

Maybe this kind of physical error is due to the fact that in these "NIF" files I made, in addition to occupying the part of No. 32 body slot, other slot items are checked in nifskope. One of the data is "NiStringsExtraData:HDT Havok Path "

When I was looking at the content of other mod authors, there was no such thing outside the body of slot 32.

at first, I made a body with all accessories, then gradually delete the unwanted content and save it as another slot, maybe that's why.

If delete this “NiStringsExtraData:HDT Havok Path” from the item not in slot 32, I don't know if it can solve the strange physical problem.

10 hours ago, kziitd said:

I'm late

This may be a problem left by one of my production habits.

I don't think so. I have the same problem with other outfit sets that are SMP like CoCo's sets from the nexus. Just a problem I never really looked into until now because I never really wore those armor sets much but wanted to give this one a try.

• 1 month later...
On 7/19/2020 at 8:29 PM, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Hello!  Are you using the provided Devious Devices ESP?

I don't see that anywhere, just the toolset that is provided with the conversion you made. Otherwise, I installed it as it says per the instructions. Unless it's within the actual Devious Devices thread.

• 1 year later...

umh well that cute x) so I am not sure what i did wrong, but i didnt understood the installation process. So it said to install the AIO of the UNP version but then delete the ESP which well i cant unless i delete the mod itself which seem pointless, then i install your mod. Should i just merge them ?

image.png.2572f4065f0a5b2a49e84a074b2ad576.png

• 2 weeks later...

READ THIS IF YOU HAVE TROUBLES WITH CHARACTER'S BODY!
If you have troubles with your chraracter's body being weird, you need to manually build the CBBE conversion files in BodySlide. They will have [NIND] and KXT in the beginning of their names. Do not confuse them with initial Kziitd's files! To save time, only build corset (non-armbinder set), armbinder (you don't need to build corset that goes with armbinder), hand and arm tape files. If their previews are not goofy, then you did everything right. And yes, try to put them on and off a few times, they may initially be f-ed up, but it's fine.

image.png.4fd3246e253a3ade5cc6c98a68d9bc41.png

Edited by avekade
On 3/7/2022 at 1:37 AM, alexsl said:

umh well that cute x) so I am not sure what i did wrong, but i didnt understood the installation process. So it said to install the AIO of the UNP version but then delete the ESP which well i cant unless i delete the mod itself which seem pointless, then i install your mod. Should i just merge them ?

image.png.2572f4065f0a5b2a49e84a074b2ad576.png

You need to install the initial mod first (all in one variant), then delete the KziitdXXXToolset.esp file only, then install the update, then build the needed files (as I described earlier in details). Also, you need to ensure that your path (NMM, BodySlide, OutfitStudio) is correct.

13 hours ago, avekade said:

You need to install the initial mod first (all in one variant), then delete the KziitdXXXToolset.esp file only, then install the update, then build the needed files (as I described earlier in details). Also, you need to ensure that your path (NMM, BodySlide, OutfitStudio) is correct.

But by doing that it broke the KziidtFetishSet-BDSMMaid which use that very same esp that you said to delete. Now it is saying its missing his master.

image.png.139341704e501dada9c62cffa36e42f2.png

Edited by alexsl
5 hours ago, avekade said:

Are you sure that you've done this in the right consequence?

Yes ? 

I installed just in case again the kziiitd aio 

Delete the esp. install the update with the cbbe and merge it with the kziiitd aoi.

Like i said if i did that well the kziitd.esp was delete but its needed for the bdsm maid from kziiitd

6 hours ago, alexsl said:

Yes ? 

I installed just in case again the kziiitd aio 

Delete the esp. install the update with the cbbe and merge it with the kziiitd aoi.

Like i said if i did that well the kziitd.esp was delete but its needed for the bdsm maid from kziiitd

Well, I'm not sure you need to merge them. I simply installed second mod after the first one