Adding new things for Werewolfs (Primal ways)

(Edited this post, sorry my grammar is shit.)

I wanted to expand on the werwolf content only because there are some things that can be added to enhance the game.

Like the custom religion below, The Moon Goddess Luna.

wanted to make those playing as a werewolf more feral and primal.

event I wanna add will be called Day of age breeding, where when one of the kids turn of age you as a Alpha male can breed them.

as for female i wanna make it to where you can sub or dom but if you sub the npcs will demand sex from you when they become of age because its there right as an alpha.

this can work for a beta male as well.

I also wanna add in heat thing to where if you play as a werewolf you got through a heat cycle. during this time other werewolfs can demand sex or just rape you.

and if I can add a Pure Blood line thing to where if you have a son or daughter you an make it to where they will only have sex with you.

I have an idea for a custom religion, since DW has none,  unfortunately I'm very stupid and only started it, but its a general idea. 

I also wanted to add custom events and other things, but like I said I'm a shitty modder.

I will be working more on this just needed some help.

Also this file below Isnt a full mod its just the start, if a pro wants to take a look and patch it up and fix it be my guest.

it has no localization or landed titles.

Primal Ways.7z

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not entirely sure what specifically you're asking for here, there isn't any event yet to give advise on.

Generally you probably want to have a good look at on_event triggers, the non random part of that is exactly what you'll need for most of the event ideas.

And I'd strongly recommend getting the crusader kings II expansion for VS Code. It highlights deviations from the scripting syntax. And unfortunately you have a number of spelling errors in your code.