!RESOLVED! MCCC_Exception/WW LastException Error & "Mod's Social Wheel Options Not Appearing" (WW v155c)

MCCC_Exception.txt

UPDATE: After sifting through the entirety of my mods folder, l confirmed that my current issues were caused by certain files I had installed, so I promptly browsed each and every one. I didn't want it to come to that point, but it had to be done at some point. Though I brought this issue upon myself, I'm glad that the problems were simpler than I believed, and that they don't lie within fault of the mod developers. If you are experiencing any of the issues that I previously dealt with, you may as well bite the bullet and sort out that folder, as incompatible files may just be the problem you're also dealing with.

But if I could impart any info on those who read this, I would say:

-Keep everything, like scripts, packages and possibly even your base game (if necessary), up to date. Watch for new mod updates fairly regularly on Loverslab and others sites where you get your files.

-Even though it's nice to have more content, you don't need thousands of different mods to be able to enjoy yourself. It only increases the chances of errors showing up later on when they become unsupported/incompatible, not to mention inflating the amount of work you'll need to do when it comes time to update each individual mod. Keep only what you need and/or are willing to maintain.

I'm going to organize and update all of my files. I hope that this topic helped anyone dealing with any sort of issue.

I recently updated to newest version of Wicked Whims v155c (update is not the problem.) Whenever I open the social wheel, none of the usual mod choices and options appear, aside from the settings options of the mods. Instead, I then receive error notifications in my wall. I don't know why the options aren't appearing. Another thing I could bring up is that even though I have many animations installed, none of them are registering as they usually would. The notification I receive from the WW mod states that 0 animations are installed (I should have paid more attention to these things earlier, but I was too distracted by the Exceptions to realize the potential importance of all this stuff.)

Something (In my case, it was unsupported files causing the issue.) is causing these mods to behave improperly and I'm uncertain that I've set up everything up correctly. I've replaced the old files and removed any potentially conflicting packages. I checked the log files and located the specific error(s?) that appears to be the cause of the spam. The frequency of the alerts are very rapid, causing my notification wall to fill up almost instantaneously. I didn't have this problem on my previous version of WW (I couldn't tell you which exact version it was, but I hadn't updated it since September of last year. Maybe v1.3'x' something?). Can anyone tell me if they have any insight on this problem and how it could be fixed? The file is here, so thanks to anyone who can help me with with this issue.

UPDATE: (Currently have Sims installed with the newest update, all WW related mods have been updated such as Nisa's, Kinky, Harki, and all that.) I tried removing all my sex mods and I believe got every single one. I left McCmd and Sims4Communitylib as the only game changing mods still in the folder, seeing as these don't specifically involve WW for functionality. Even then, I was still receiving errors in my wall. I don't know anything about this stuff so if someone could look into attribute errors and the code that's listed within this comment, that'd be great.

I'm not knowledgable about any of the programming involved, but i'm focusing a lot at this error specifically, seeing as it's the most prevalent:

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'turbolib2.wrappers.interaction.interaction_data'; 'turbolib2.wrappers.interaction' is not a package
[MCCC] Failed to run '_ww_common_on_pregnancy_trigger_interaction_queue' function from 'MCCC' -> ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'turbolib2.wrappers.interaction.interaction_data'; 'turbolib2.wrappers.interaction' is not a package

If you haven't updated WW since September, these errors probably pop up due to some other mod that uses WW's features (e.g. Nisa's Wicked Perversions or Kinky Whims by ColonolNutty). It's best to generally keep everything up to date - the game itself, WickedWhims and all other mods you have. Game updates can sometimes break mods, though, so ideally update everything at the same time (i.e. once updates for all of your mods are also available).

Thank you for the response, I do in fact have Nisa's WP installed currently, including other similar mods. I looked at the dates of the files and believed that they installed were recently enough not to be an issue but I guess that I should try to update each of the mods. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

3 hours ago, Kilardia69 said:

I am having this issue too...so you mean to tell me I have to re install the almost 100 mods I have in addition to WW? that's depressing

No, just Nisa's WP, Kinky Whims, & S4CL.

Whenever you update WW these 3 will usually get broken so you have to wait for them to also get updated. 

Other mods might need updating just because of the EA game patches and has nothing to do with WW. 

Well, if it's 100 script mods, then yeah. If you want everything to run smoothly, you have to keep your script mods up to date. And if WW receives an update, all mods depending on WW might need to be updated, too, in order to radapt to the changes made to WW.

On the other hand, custom content like clothes usually only receives an update, when the creator wants to add new swatches or improve quality. Broken furniture CC can sometimes cause eissues, but this is really something you don't need to worry about until it happens.

Finally, some script mods are not affected by game updates that much. I have a few of these, mostly related to rabbit hole jobs/careers, and while they didn't receive any updates for some time, they're still working fine. If you're rather lazy (like me), just keep an eye on those major gameplay mods like WickedWhims, MC Command Center and Basemental Drugs, update them regularly and only care about the others when any issues pop up.

It seems any mod or package files that rely on WW for functionality is affected, not appearing on the social wheel and consistently producing errors reports. WW, Kinky, Nisa, MCCC... The reports are varied but if anyone's glanced over any one of the exceptions, it's obvious that the majority of them are sex related, Pregnancy being the most prevalent error alert within many of them. Another one is attribute errors, things like: "AttributeError: 'WWCommonSim' object has no attribute 'is_robot'". These errors could be causing the issue with the social wheel options. If anyone's not dealing with this issue and has any of the mods listed previously in my comment or in the other posts in the thread, please describe the state of your game and mods. It would really help if we could compare and evaluate the specific cause of the issue.