Everything works but it doesnt?

I installed/updated everything but the animation files themselves(I have never had to update them before now and several of them do not have updates). I have been using WW for years with no issues after several updates. I consider myself a fairly experienced modder and have been able to figure out any issues on my own. However, this time around I have run into a problem and I don't know how to fix it. I have everything installed. It is there, it is working, but when I go to start an animation with my selected sim, I get nada. Nothing. They just go back to what they were doing as if nothing happened. At which point I run the command ww.stopallsex because the game realizes that I am locked in. Are the animations too old for the new file? Help.

I cannot stress enough. The mod says everything is fine. The animations are there. I have seen NPCs use them. But when I go to use them it goes all fucky(pun intended).