Does anyone have The Ultimate Force Lightning Mod?

It got deleted from Nexus, Moddb and Steam a long time ago and I saw it on Youtube. From what I saw it's literally the only good one. Every other one is either too weak or looks too weak. JoO's Mass Sparks looks really nice but the low damage it did and not pushing or staggering really killed the fun of it for me.

I want to use this mod SO BAD...?

If any good Samaritan out there who still has this mod would be kind enough to upload it and post it here for me, I would be most grateful.

On 5/18/2020 at 5:54 PM, Runesamurai said:

It got deleted from Nexus, Moddb and Steam a long time ago and I saw it on Youtube. From what I saw it's literally the only good one. Every other one is either too weak or looks too weak. JoO's Mass Sparks looks really nice but the low damage it did and not pushing or staggering really killed the fun of it for me.

I want to use this mod SO BAD...?

If any good Samaritan out there who still has this mod would be kind enough to upload it and post it here for me, I would be most grateful.

You mean this mod below ?

?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59844/?