Dude500X Posted February 22, 2013 Posted February 22, 2013 My favourite artist of all time would have to be the great Willie Nelson. Willie Nelsons music really speaks to peoples souls when he sings. His lyrics, composure when he performs and well, he is a very very talented man. Here are my 2 of my favourites, but this is not even scratching the surface of his music. But, Willie is more of the old school style country which I am guessing alot of you don't know alot about as the modern variety of country music is very different. But, in the modern scene I find it hard to find anyone better than Keith Urban (Ok I may be abit biased since hes a Kiwi) Anyway, who are your favourite artists, and why?
Curseddonut Posted February 25, 2013 Posted February 25, 2013 Well I like Johnny Cash.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o22eIJDtKho And uh, In my opinion Country isnt the ultimate genre but thats my opinion not trying to be disrespectfull.
polluxval Posted February 25, 2013 Posted February 25, 2013 Johnny Cash. I dont need to put any link because he rocks even without one.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.