Mod request, Gross but not adult in nature, just very very gross and well, gory.

Dude500X

What I want is a mod that lets me turn a dead humanoid NPC, such as a Bandit or Tavern Wench... into a stuffed mannequin.

Ā 

I want to slit the throat of someone ingame.. watch them bleed out, gut them and turn them into my latest armor container.

Ā 

Is this possible?Ā  I know there are mannequin mods that make them look like NPCs but I really want to turn certain NPCs into decorations.Ā  Especially ones that piss me off. (Nazeem, I'm looking at you).

No one takes note of that damned Thane of Solitude, Erikur? I want a nail gun, so I can pin him to the wall behind the Blue Palace throne... But this idea would suffice. It is interesting, and would add some more immersion for any psychopathic characters one may have. Like all mine are.

Archived