You already found the club, but to other readers wondering the same thing: the Little Space club hosts this kind of content for age based roleplay: for Little Girls and Little Boys (meaning teens and adults who don't act their age). The club has clothing and furniture! We also have a bunch of stuff for adult babies like diapers and pacifiers.

Just writing this as an FYI/ad for people that stumble on this topic :innocent:

Joining is free and only requires a Loverslab acount.

Just click the big green Join button on this page. (Requests are typically accepted within 24 hours)

• 2 weeks later...

Alongside the adult-sized crib in the club above, making a nursery sort of area for a little sim is pretty easy once you have some nursery sets meant for kids. I always like to make sure I have some baby bottles/wipes scattered here and there - a creator named Jomsims has a set or two with plenty of these sorts of things, it really helps set the scene if you want something like that! I'd send a link to the download I have in mind if I knew the name of the set, but I know it's definitely on their website. Getting some of the things on the club is definitely a good start though :) Hope this helped, even if only a little!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...