[mod] Seedbeds 4.0 New Seedbed Types(portrait, flag, loadscreen, rooms)

• 4 weeks later...

maybe my file on loverslab got broken. mods working fine in game cannot replicate your guys issue so ill just reupload what i have. if the file is broken then that should solve it  edit: discovered issue upon reupload. path for descriptor.mod was blank. normally not an issue as the paradox launcher will overwrite with C:blah/blah/documents/paradoxinteractive/mod/blah but it appears it was not doing so for my mod. this upload should resolve that issue. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2021 at 4:08 PM, NoGodsorKings19 said:

why does this mod not do anything? lol. I have nothing in game, doesn't even register in my Launcher as being present

yeah after a certain launcher update it fails to recognize some mods. used to be it would auto edit any .mod file to be the folder location. sometimes it still does. sometimes it doesnt. no way to fix it as its on the launchers end. 

• 1 month later...

no update but figured id share this mod/guide. very useful for portrait conflicts. mine shouldn't cause any but doesn't hurt to share information. to note i followed this guide to add my Seedbed race from Seedbad class to humanoid class on my version. will leave it separate though to prevent conflicts with other mods but if you want to do it yourself this will help with that. 

54 minutes ago, thelordofroses said:

no update but figured id share this mod/guide. very useful for portrait conflicts. mine shouldn't cause any but doesn't hurt to share information. to note i followed this guide to add my Seedbed race from Seedbad class to humanoid class on my version. will leave it separate though to prevent conflicts with other mods but if you want to do it yourself this will help with that. 

Oh thank you! That's the first feedback I got for it. I'm glad it helped someone.

also recently having dived into files and learned of proper sizing and positioning for portraits so expect a corrective update soon with an image update to follow. Also since Cheri lives in Crusader Kings i have thought of a Tentacle/Flesh based spinoff mod. but thats on the back burner for now. if i have time and after i fix and polish Seedbed Webbing to standards i find good then ill work on tentacle/flesh portraits. also if you haven't already join the Lustful Void Discord with the rest of us Degenerates. 

Also for more images. would you prefer any webbing, heavy webbing only, light webbing, non-nudity,etc. takes time to edit images but recently thanks to Tamwin5 came across a new source. 

for future reasons. Ovipositors on Driders Female or Futa? what would you classify them as? since biologically speaking that is still a female organ but they can be phallic in art or at least tentacle like. Also expect a Flag optional mod soon . finnally found a use for the images which were too small when cropped or didnt fit quite right. edit 2: new update with double to triple the pictures and possibly some extra stuff coming soon

So i have learned a lot. expect a Giant Major Update sometime tomorrow or the day after. Triple the portraits[done] (special thanks to https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/4171434 for giving me permission) Flags[partially done], Loading screens[partially done](should not interfere with other load screen mods since i claim slots 800-899 and no there will be maybe 10-20 images just claiming for future to prevent conflicts) and maybe a room or two(if i learn about them in time) Edit: major update was released as 3.0

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
9 hours ago, Bloodly said:

What is the 'Starchild'?  Are you dependent on another mod?

nah just future proofing/ Add-on/ seperate mod. no dependency for that. basically what that image is are my plans for the future and possible branches it could go. think of it like Tree branches with some hybridization and grafting tossed in. have to learn how to code all that though and Lustful Void will continue to be a required mod. 

Edited by thelordofroses
On 8/13/2021 at 8:04 AM, Bloodly said:

What is the 'Starchild'?  Are you dependent on another mod?

I am "Starchild". I am currently working on a latex themed expansions.
And because Stellaris mods tend to need patches because of a lack of modding possibilites, that's probably why the author considered me in their plans.
One example is the new "Lustful Void Strategic Resource Unified".
We are also both on the LV Modding Discord.

• 4 weeks later...