[REQ] new race and some armor/clothes

Occultdrake

I was wondering if they was a race mod that basically added a human race with cat ears and tail. I'm aware of the Ohmes-Raht race but thats a bit too.....furry for my tastes, and i'm also aware of the mod by Calyps that adds animal ears and tails as equipable items to the game, also not too my liking tho they were well done. What i'm looking for is something like my screenshots below of a race called "The Untamed" from an mmorpg called Perfect World International. Also looking for a few of the "Arcane Armor"s from that game as well, if possible. If anyone is familiar with the game its the Necromancer and Mystique armor sets as well as the level 70 Twilight Temple arcane set, if no one is familiar with  the game then i'll thats ok cuz i have screens of all the things i'm requesting and well as a "fashion" set from there also.

Yes i know that none of these are lore-friendly and to be honest i dont really care as i use lightsabers in my game anyway =).

Thank you all in advance for looking at this post and attempting anything from my request that you may or may not attempt.

[spoiler=The Untamed female "Venomancer"]

[spoiler=Level 70 "Arcane Armor" set]

[spoiler=Necromancer Armor set]

[spoiler=Mystique Armor set]

[spoiler="Celestial Bard" Fashion set]

Archived