Easel painting erotic replacer - All categories

Easel painting erotic replacer - All categories

View File

Greetings all

Thank you all for the amazing custom content to enhance my gaming experience. To give something back, I'm preparing a sims 4 painting skill packages to chance all painting categories to equivalent erotica art. The 1st ones I'm satisfied with are the emotional paintings. Every mood at a separate package, what should make easy to pick the desired paintings, as they might not be for everyone's taste. I choose for them 3d art from many different artists.

Angry - Rough sex/Rape/Bang Gang

Sad - BDSM

Playful - Zoophilia

Confident - confident looking girls

Flirty - Mostly Lesbians

Focus - only 3 paintings, just check them.

In the near future I'll post the art categories, I'm still looking for some more information to associate key codes with the 3 quality lvls of the paintings (low, normal and high) if anyone have a link for it, please send me. Also, I would like to find is more than one paint can be associated with the same key code, that owld help to diversificate without makig new packages.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/13/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    basic sims4

• 4 weeks later...

hi,

just download the "all in one" files, have  a question, i already have a mod (don"t remember the name, but a bit old, it's before cat's and dogs expension) that's change painting my sims made. so if i just add yours, does both working ?

mean sometime take one of yours painting and other time from the other old mod ?

Hi,

No it won't work with both, it'll give a mod conflict. I'm not sure what the result will be. Check the old one what is replacing. Many Painting skills mods usually work with a few of the options, the most complete I've seen change all the painting schools. You can try opening mine in a save game and check the saved paintings you already hanged on the wall. Then its up to you to pick the one you like best.

hello, i Love your stuff. I have downloaded both the flirty and realism packages but I can only seem to paint flirty paintings. When i click on the easel only the flirty option comes up, also I only seem to be be painting the same three flirty paintings although there are a lot more paintings in that package. Am I doing something wrong? Anyway thank you for the cool art!!

Hello Alexarox. The different schools are reached by improving the painting skill. Realism might be around painting skill lvl 5 or 6. The flirty is also reached by skill lvl.

The best way to improve the painting skill is doing paintings while inspired.  I usually do a small paint to get them inspired before moving on to a larger one. There are other ways to get them inspired, the best ones i know is to smoke some pot (basemental drugs) and play with clay (basic content toddler toy section). If they get very inspired, a couple of large paints is all it takes to get them to next skill lvl, after lvl 7 you'll need to get excellent results (final paint quality) to boost up the skill gain.

• 8 months later...