How to add SOS to existing clothing using outfit studio?

Hello,

I am trying to add an SOS schlong to El Men's Underwear which I have converted to SSE and I am having trouble getting it to show in-game. Here are the steps that I have taken:

1. Open underwear_0.nif from El Men's Underwear in outfit studio
2. I drag and drop malegentials_0.nif from the SOS mod onto the underwear as shown below. For now, I just want to get the schlong to actually show in-game.

Screenshot_1.png.f01357f539fa8f911d627851116e2406.png

3. I save the outfit to the underwear_0.nif file.

4. I repeat these steps for the underwear_1.nif file.

The in-game result is the following:

212610896_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2020_05.06-20_21_04_08.thumb.png.a1338e68350d6ef37e64b76386e52f1b.png

The schlong does not appear at all ingame. Instead, I just see the underwear as if the schlong didn't exist. I am a bit of a noob when it comes to bodyslide and I am not quite sure what I am doing to be honest. I would be very appreciative if anyone could help me figure out how to add a schlong to an outfit.

20 minutes ago, BobBerger said:

Im not a SSE user so this could be wrong.

You could just add the Armor(in this case your male underware) as a revealing armor in the MCM menu.

or do you actually want the Mesh of the Penis in the same Nif file as the underware is.

My goal was to add the penis in the same Nif as the underwear. As I mentioned, I can add the two nifs and save them, but the penis does not show ingame.

Setting the armor as revealing is problematic because the testicles clip through the armor. If I could hide them, then this would be a solution too.

First of you need ether Skyrim Creation Kit or TES5edit, i would recomment you to use TES5edit to use.

Now start up TES5edit, first of right click and select "select nothing" after that only activate ElMensUnderwear.esp and press OK.

image.png.b468d06032471e69bda3ef66abcd0128.png

Now navigate where the screenshot is now, doubleclick on the "First Person Flags(sorted)" (on the right side next to it) and make a cross next to 52.

Repeat that for the other 40 underwares if yo want, but for now we should just try it out first.

After that you can go save and give it another shot.

Just so you know this might not work, if it doesnt, i do it myself untill it works, and i will let you know the solution.

I was able to make the Penis visible on the Underware mesh, but it kinda sucks and i think this is just the wrong way to do it. But i have another idea on how this could work in a different way. We could just use the revealing armor feature of SoS and use NIOverride to hide the balles when you have the shorts on.

2 hours ago, BobBerger said:

First of you need ether Skyrim Creation Kit or TES5edit, i would recomment you to use TES5edit to use.

Now start up TES5edit, first of right click and select "select nothing" after that only activate ElMensUnderwear.esp and press OK.

image.png.b468d06032471e69bda3ef66abcd0128.png

Now navigate where the screenshot is now, doubleclick on the "First Person Flags(sorted)" (on the right side next to it) and make a cross next to 52.

Repeat that for the other 40 underwares if yo want, but for now we should just try it out first.

After that you can go save and give it another shot.

Just so you know this might not work, if it doesnt, i do it myself untill it works, and i will let you know the solution.

The penis now shows in game, but it is entirely deformed as shown below.

2130803880_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2020_05.12-21_24_48_34.thumb.png.d9acfaa48badaed12bc9ea5987d89e7e.png

Do you have the same result or have I done this incorrectly? As for hiding the balls, do you know how to do this? I apologize for asking what are probably very simple questions, I am new to modding.

I really appreciate you helping me by the way.

Spoiler

image.png.8013cf8f09f918bc105869e0583801bb.pngimage.png.b4ded16749acd635f79aef7b1bab6889.png

Results looking ok sofar, you only needs to adjust the underwear_0 and underwear_1 mesh and then this should be good.

So now you only have to attache the elmenunderwear.pex script to the underwear via TES5edit.

Undo all changes that you have done to the esp and nif files, start up TES5edit.

image.png.92cdeac358ac37ecb2ada06fa9f9a2d1.png

Click Add, there will be new options called Scripts below it, rightclick on the right side of it and click Add again.

You should be able to see an option called scriptname, rightclick to the right of it and click edit, insert the following elmenunderwear

Now you can repeat that again on the other zzzunderwears and/or Save and close TES5edit.

Then just download elmenunderwear.pex and put that into your scripts folder in your skyrim directory.

Now if you want you can go ahead and adjust underwear_0 and underwear_1 via OutfitStudio.

And this should be it, i also attached the source file of the script, but you dont really need it.

elmenunderwear.pex elmenunderwear.psc

12 hours ago, BobBerger said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.8013cf8f09f918bc105869e0583801bb.pngimage.png.b4ded16749acd635f79aef7b1bab6889.png

Results looking ok sofar, you only needs to adjust the underwear_0 and underwear_1 mesh and then this should be good.

So now you only have to attache the elmenunderwear.pex script to the underwear via TES5edit.

Undo all changes that you have done to the esp and nif files, start up TES5edit.

image.png.92cdeac358ac37ecb2ada06fa9f9a2d1.png

Click Add, there will be new options called Scripts below it, rightclick on the right side of it and click Add again.

You should be able to see an option called scriptname, rightclick to the right of it and click edit, insert the following elmenunderwear

Now you can repeat that again on the other zzzunderwears and/or Save and close TES5edit.

Then just download elmenunderwear.pex and put that into your scripts folder in your skyrim directory.

Now if you want you can go ahead and adjust underwear_0 and underwear_1 via OutfitStudio.

And this should be it, i also attached the source file of the script, but you dont really need it.

elmenunderwear.pex 1.53 kB · 1 download elmenunderwear.psc 1.35 kB · 1 download

Wow. This works flawlessly. It even seems to be working with other armor mods as well. Thank you very much for your help, I am tremendously grateful.

13 minutes ago, BobBerger said:

Im really glad to hear that it works for you. Just so you know, i haven't planned that it will work on other armors right out of the box. Or did you attach the file to there esp files?

I'm not even sure how attack the file to the esp. Yesterday I tested it on a second other armor mod and it worked simply by adding the script in TES5Edit as you outlined above. Also seems to be working on NPCs which is nice. I made no other changes. I'll have to do some more testing to see if it works with all my armor mods.

By attaching the file to the esp file i ment what i have shown you above(adding the script with TES5edit). I thought for some reason it would woke on all armors without doing so, that was not intended at all, but now that you clarified that, everyting seems to be fine.