PYFFIed Mesh and High-rez oily texture for MBP+Xeo

Um I know that this tread might be old, but: Does anyone have a link for the high-rez 2048*2048 HGEC oily skin? Because Freakshare is killing me with there"You have reached your download limit for today".

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Looks like 4Shared screwed up royally. Even if I log in with my account, the same password window remains. As for low-tier high speed internet, seems like a lot of service providers love to offer that for high prices even here in Sweden (you don't even get to use all the speed you pay for).

Anyway, I grabbed the files before my former motherboard suffered a power surge, now to figure out why the heck everything freezes/hangs now and then.  But like you said Varenne, it's better to ask politely and be patient so that someone can offer a workaround.

Do you mean the 'googly eyes' effect? Is it affecting vanilla races? Are you using a Bashed Patch?

Mods such as MBP are changing the eye meshes to be compatible with a majority of eye replacer textures. It might well be that you are still having the default eyes installed which are not suitable for the textures from this archive.

Please try these eye meshes here and see if the characters' eyes are returning to normal with the files:

EyeFix.rar

They should. Back up the files you have installed just in case. Six files in total located in 'Data\Meshes\Characters\Imperial'.

'EyeLeftHuman' and 'EyeRightHuman' in Nif, Egm and Tri format. The Nifs are what should remedy the problem.

Diablo Elves are a special case as they are using eye meshes completely different from both vanilla and MBP eyes.

• 1 month later...

Yes, it should be. I once got asked by a friend who installed some of the textures from this archive if I could make a non-glossy version (of the full pack). Given the huge number of files in there I was not that keen on tackling such a project.

Keep in mind the skin gloss from textures is one of two ways to achieve an 'oily' look. The meshes of your default bodies and the exposed body parts of any outfit can also have an increased skin gloss. This can either be edited in NifSkope, or an external utility like 'GlossMax' can be used to that end.

The NifSkope edit in a nutshell with a head mesh as an example:

49rv.jpg

For an already increased glossiness it's enough to use the slider at the bottom of the material property palette.

Changing the numerical value in the block details list is to be able to exceed the maximum of 100 for an even more pronounced skin gloss.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to download PYFFIed-Meshes---Textures_2.7z, I seem to be having some trouble getting the files from Mega. Downloads get to around 60% when they start spaming a message that says "Temporary Error, Retrying". Fter an hour is doesnt seem to be able to get past 60%.

I havnt tried the others yet since its been the better part of two hours since I tried to start the PYFFled file.

Small update, Both All_Natural.7z and 2048.7z get to 99% before freezing on my desktop. But all files seem to work fine when I load them on the laptop.

umm should i download the ones in post 84 by Poontank or the ones in post 86 ?

The one in post 84 is for the 2048 HGEC oiled textures I think. This is specialized for HGEC and HGEC related body replacers.

The ones in post 86 is if you want PYFFIed textures and meshes for Oblivion, Shivering Isles + DLC, All Natural weather mod. Those are for game optimization and I don't think they have to do with actual bodies.

If you want the one that isn't oiled but still want the bodies to be oily you can download GlossMax http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/41213/? Gloss max has a INI file that has the default setting set at 100 if you want high glossy/oily look change that number to 1000 and save then go to your folder that holds all of your bodies and open each folder highlight them all at one time and drag and drop the whole sets onto the gloss max screen everything should change to whatever you set the INI number to. You can also use gloss max to gloss the bodies that are in armors as well so just do the same as above ones that it skip will be ones that do not have any skin in them or have something wrong with them. 

Only thing that doesn't gloss in gloss max is the heads as they are made/set up differently and those need to be changed manually with nifskope. Open up nifskope click the head or look for the word skin in the left side list. Click the arrow to the left to get a drop down and go to glossiness float. Double click it so that it lets you change the number 10.0000 is the lowest 1000.0000 is the max make sure to hit save as before closing nifskope so that what you changed gets saved.