So... with the mod limit fixed I'm looking for a few new dungeons to add to the game. But aside from AWOP which has a lot of ...changes to the overworld of the game there don't seem to be a lot of lore friendly additions to the wasteland.

So, which dungeons do you recommend? Best thing to do while we're at it would be a lorefriendly / not lorefriendly (I'd consider Mighty Dungeons not lorefriendly) version.

Using DC Intereriors and AnotherInteriorMod for FO3 as well as Deimos (although its more of a quest mod for me) for NV. All are highly recommended. I keep FO3 and NV separate from each other though.

New Vegas

Area 51 - Project Roswell

It's not terrible but it brings some needed variation to the game. A midsized dungeon crawler that's almost decent most of the time, and mostly lorefriendly (only mostly because lower levels are iffy). Most areas are nicely done, too; I really like the outdoor area. Also not too overpowered in its rewards, so, yay. Takes about an hour and half to play through.

Honest Hearts Open Eyes Cave

A non vanilla cave layout as far as I can tell. Has early to mid level enemies in it and a few NPCs that don't really do anything. Would probably be good if those were either more developed or disabled. Needs Honest Hearts, so you will most likely be overleveled when you reach the cave. Still, considered lorefriendly.

North Road

Not stricly a dungeon only mod, but has a stand alone dungeon that can be unlocked if you snoop around Jacobs Town. Dungeon is pretty hefty and late game. Not strictly lorefriendly because of how the enemies inside are arranged, but uses only vanilla content.

Revenge of the Cyber Nazis

Also an Overs3er mod, this one is NOT lorefriendly. Minimal impact on the game, it's a series of vanilla indoor rooms with more and more and tougher enemies. Unfortunatly, can't use the armor utilized in the mod, but has overall good combat gameplay.

Fallout 3

Broadway Cinema (probably needs cleaning)

As far as I can recall, a lorefriendly bandit hideout in Seward Square. Use the updated version, let it overwrite the original esp.

Trenton Towers

I am realizing I've never actually cleared that mod, but I've had it on my HDD forever. Maybe someone can elaborate.

Shadows and Dust (1)

Great mod. Storytelling in a Dungeon, has a permanent stay in my FO3 LO and is lorefriendly. Part 2 feels weird to me. Not sure I can recommend it as much.

Franklin Mall

A mall located in DC. Goes a bit overboard with loot as far as I remember, but is otherwise decent, especially for its time. Lorefriendly.

...If there is one thing Bethesda actually nailed in their games, its dungeons. New Vegas just doesn't have enough of them. -.- Keep your recommendations coming. :)

Franklin mall trenton towers and the amazing broadway cinema... good memories come back to my mind, when I used to roam in DC!

I don't know many mods which add pure interiors / dungeons, but you also mentioned quests, there's many of them in NV. Some of those of Someguy add new places, i.e. NVB III, adds interiors and also a small worldspace. Strangers Abroad, I only started to play that years ago because someone suggested it to me, I remember it was in new interiors. Slave Town or something like that, another suggestion I never played, should be on its interiors too. Salt Lake Stories, aonther suggestion I had, it adds many places. Beyond Boulder Done, new worldspace. Also Boom to the Moon.

For FO3, Alton IL: while I had many problems with the quest, I loved the huge new world. And the three Quest for Heaven, they are in new places too, I remember especially the third had very nice level design.

Yeah, think we had another thread on quest stuff a while back, even though it was for New Vegas exclusively.

Salt Lake Stories is pretty good once you get used to it. Beyond Boulder Dome, played through it once, didn't click for me; mostly the way new worldspaces / cells are layed out it gets really cumbersome to play. Same with Alton IL although it's better. Have yet to complete Rebuild the Wasteland, Collapsed DC and Washington's Malevolence (as of now set to hidden at nexus). Nope, sometimes I like it just mindlessly wandering around and explore stuff to not find people at every corner. ;)

€ link added