I'd like to make a translation program.

I'm translating mod.

If the mod is updated, you have to look for additional lines, but if it's a small mode, the medium-sized mode alone takes too much time to translate and takes too much time.

Therefore, if there is the same part compared to the updated file and the translated file, it means that the contents of the translated version are updated, so we plan to make it into a new file.

What needs to be implemented is the ability to read updated files, to read translated files one by one to see if the updated file has the same part, to distinguish between the same content, and to create new files and write the contents as they are separated.

The distinctions of the content are usually preceded by a line with delimited codes and the lines are contained in parentheses such as "" and [].
For example, if you have a player_Idle"hello" player_Damage"Ouch," you might want to put it in the C-String before the character you describe the line and compare it daily.

However, each game has different ways of expression, so there may be an HTML-like ending code after the line.

ex) <entry id=Player_Idle>"Hello"</entry>

In this case, we need to tell you where the sentence starts and ends, so we also need the ability to enter what characters represent the beginning and end of the sentence...

I also thought about not adding the lines that were added as an update to the file immediately, but if the order of each line is changed, there might be an error, so I'd like to include a character that tells me that parts that are not translated more than that were translated to the front (for example, words like NT (Not Translate) or simply update) so that I can immediately translate them through ctrl+f.

I'm writing this to help you think that I can't make it with my own skills because it seems simple at the thought stage of the idea.

If you have any tools involved, would like to know how to create or create them, or if you have a better way to do so, please feel free to us to reply.