[REQ] High heel footstep sounds.

pride13

Okay, it can't be only me that wants this, but I can't find anybody who has made it.. yet.

I've always been fond of using high heels in Skyrim, but the only thing that bothers me is that the footstep sound doesn't match at all. Would love to see a mod that replaces the footsteps of your character to a high heel walk.

If this already exists somewhere, if somebody would be so kind to point me in the right direction I'd be more grateful than a monkey with an infinite supply of bananas.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@es2 Those are there because when I was doing this I found that the game got most of the player footstep sounds from the player directories but not all and so I was moving sounds around to see what worked for the player and what didn't, those New Folders are what I was using for backups. I wasn't planning to release it until I saw this thread and by then I'd forgotten that they were there. :blush:

edit: I've uploaded a clean version and updated the link but if you have the old FileFactory download installed you'll need to delete the New Folders yourself.

Archived